QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's official....

I am returning to the working world on Monday. Thank god I spend WAAAAYYYYY to much $$ when I stay at home. QVC, HL, Hell-Mart, it's all killing me....I have been having some complications with my tummy so I was sweating that he wasn't going to release me...I have been trying to get release but he wouldn't until my tummy was better. I was having some redness and I had to go back today and his thoughts are I have torn through some tissue and scarring which is causing me to have a great deal of pain and I am extremely swollen on the upper part of my tummy still. All in all I am looking forward to going back to work and getting back in the groove of things and cutting a rug with my girls in HR. I miss them. Gosh I can't believe I said that..hehehe oh well I do. Anywho, I have to get back to wedding invitations I am doing for my friends wedding in April. I have 150 to do..sheesh...then I have to get busy planning Melana's 2nd birthday that is creeping up in 2 weeks as well...Gosh I can't believe she is turning 2...where does the time go?

I have been getting alot of mail form some of you wanting to see pictures of me now after my surgery's so as soon as I get a chance I will post...

Have a great FRIDAY

*MUAH*

15 Comments:

Blogger Chris-el-da said...

no i don't want to see pictures.
it will make me want to get 'er done!
and lord knows i need it!!

oh, lmao! your word verification just made me piddle..

"aokimlo" it's a-ok greta-lo
bwahaha
i need sleep

2/23/2006 10:46 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

take care of yourself, tummy problems, that doesn't sound like any fun!!!

and spending money, oy! I want to, lol!

2/24/2006 3:57 AM  
Blogger Flounder said...

Good luck with going back to work. With my wife expecting, we are a one-income family right now and it is a little rough, so I feel your pain. Well, not the stomach pain, but I think that you know what I mean.

2/24/2006 4:28 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Good luck back at work. I am a little jealous of your time off though. Perhaps I need some sort of surgery.. hmmmm

Scott

2/24/2006 6:19 AM  
Blogger Angel With an Attitude said...

good luck!! hope your tummy gets better soon darlin!!

2/24/2006 6:36 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Welcome back to the working world. Unfortunately, I've never left it. :(

2/24/2006 6:55 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

i'm glad you're coming back to work (yes, i know i'm a bitch, but if i have to get up at the ass crack of dawn to get ready for work, so should you).

plus, i miss emailing you as much...lol.

okay, now would you hurry up, get the "ladies" ready, and get down here so we can bullshit before we go to lunch.

hugs

2/24/2006 7:45 AM  
Blogger SpAzzGiRL said...

If I see those ladies I am going to want a set too! Damn!
Going back to work is exciting for the first minute, then that wears off.
Hope you tummy troubles stop causin' trouble.

2/24/2006 7:53 AM  
Anonymous V said...

I just LOL'd at Elizabeth's comment!!

Ouch on the tummy!! Be careful girl!!!

And yay for work, I don't miss working yet......

2/24/2006 4:59 PM  
Blogger Budding Rose said...

Ouch on the tummy is right!

2/24/2006 6:47 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I always spend money when I am bored, so I try to keep myself entertained by making hand puppets and stuff.

I feel for you with the wedding stuff, my best friend is getting married in June and her sister. My daughters 5th birthday is in June as well. And to top it off her wedding will be in Jamica or the bahamas (An Island wedding) and I am the maid of honor so I will be very busy and stressed! =)

Congrats on going back to work, enjoy the new you and show it off girl!

Have a great weekend!

2/25/2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger kateysmith said...

awesome! Wanted to let you know I went for my follow up this week. Dr. said I could use some more lipo, lol. Also I went bra shopping for the first time. VS had a new IPEX bra which is completely awesome when it comes to under boob incisions. I measured a 34D (almost DD!!) I couldn't believe it. I literally thought I was up to a C maybe a full C.

Wishing you an easy return to work.

2/25/2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger twistedsoda said...

...your like me....boredom shopping is going to kill me too. Sometimes when I am up late, I surf the net...buy stupid things and think how stupid I am the next day...Do I really need the entire line of BG...you bet your bootie I do...hehehe

2/27/2006 12:14 AM  
Blogger April said...

sweetie!
get some rest...you dont want to be all messed up from your "get pretty" surgery!

i hope you are feeling better & that the first day back in work *hell* isnt going too bad.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2/27/2006 10:00 AM  
Blogger Alexandra Wieckowski said...

Ugh .... feeling sick is the worst. I was sick Monday ... some strange one day flu or something. Feel better!

3/01/2006 5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home