QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's official....

I am returning to the working world on Monday. Thank god I spend WAAAAYYYYY to much $$ when I stay at home. QVC, HL, Hell-Mart, it's all killing me....I have been having some complications with my tummy so I was sweating that he wasn't going to release me...I have been trying to get release but he wouldn't until my tummy was better. I was having some redness and I had to go back today and his thoughts are I have torn through some tissue and scarring which is causing me to have a great deal of pain and I am extremely swollen on the upper part of my tummy still. All in all I am looking forward to going back to work and getting back in the groove of things and cutting a rug with my girls in HR. I miss them. Gosh I can't believe I said that..hehehe oh well I do. Anywho, I have to get back to wedding invitations I am doing for my friends wedding in April. I have 150 to do..sheesh...then I have to get busy planning Melana's 2nd birthday that is creeping up in 2 weeks as well...Gosh I can't believe she is turning 2...where does the time go?

I have been getting alot of mail form some of you wanting to see pictures of me now after my surgery's so as soon as I get a chance I will post...

Have a great FRIDAY

*MUAH*

10 Comments:

Blogger Just this Girl said...

no i don't want to see pictures.
it will make me want to get 'er done!
and lord knows i need it!!

oh, lmao! your word verification just made me piddle..

"aokimlo" it's a-ok greta-lo
bwahaha
i need sleep

2/23/2006 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care of yourself, tummy problems, that doesn't sound like any fun!!!

and spending money, oy! I want to, lol!

2/24/2006 3:57 AM  
Blogger flounder said...

Good luck with going back to work. With my wife expecting, we are a one-income family right now and it is a little rough, so I feel your pain. Well, not the stomach pain, but I think that you know what I mean.

2/24/2006 4:28 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Good luck back at work. I am a little jealous of your time off though. Perhaps I need some sort of surgery.. hmmmm

Scott

2/24/2006 6:19 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

good luck!! hope your tummy gets better soon darlin!!

2/24/2006 6:36 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Welcome back to the working world. Unfortunately, I've never left it. :(

2/24/2006 6:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If I see those ladies I am going to want a set too! Damn!
Going back to work is exciting for the first minute, then that wears off.
Hope you tummy troubles stop causin' trouble.

2/24/2006 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just LOL'd at Elizabeth's comment!!

Ouch on the tummy!! Be careful girl!!!

And yay for work, I don't miss working yet......

2/24/2006 4:59 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

...your like me....boredom shopping is going to kill me too. Sometimes when I am up late, I surf the net...buy stupid things and think how stupid I am the next day...Do I really need the entire line of BG...you bet your bootie I do...hehehe

2/27/2006 12:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ugh .... feeling sick is the worst. I was sick Monday ... some strange one day flu or something. Feel better!

3/01/2006 5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home