QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just Love me for who I am....

Ok peeps, everyone knows how I feel about O'Neil's jeep...It's a money hungry ho...well he proceeds to tell me that's his "hobby"..sheesh that's a might expensive hobby...but anyway, so last night we were laying in bed watching reruns of House M.D. when I take a peek at his laptop and I see this something or other on the screen, so I ask him what's that, he says a Clinometer. Here's the convo

Greta: What's that?
Oneil: A Clinometer
Greta: What is that?
ONeil: I'll show you (While laughing)
Greta: So i read what it is

Now , let me explain something to you ...O'Neil is a very, very particular person. He is a neat freak everything has to be perfect and shined and polished. He WILL NEVER, I repeat WILL NEVER take that Jeep off the road to get mud on it. For gawd sake's it sits in the garage all week and on the weekend he is washing it. AGAIN.

ok so anyway I read that this "clinometer is for something to do with the angle of lines..ok what the hell does that mean? Well he proceeds to tell me that it means blah blah blah...oh wait a minute I get it..you need this for all this "off roading " you are going to be doing. Folks...what am I missing...I know I have some guy readers so please clue me in...Ya see, O'Neil thinks he needed this new bumper (the old one was fine) then he tells me he NEEDS this winch...and I am like why so you can just look at it. He says no so I can look good.. Oh Okay!! So my freind Mike (who has a jeep also and takes his offroad) asked if he ever got stuck would O'Neil pull him out...Folks this was the answer...sure as long as I can get to you with my Jeep parked on the road....I kid you not!! That is exactly what he said....ok so see what I am telling you...

Well last night he smirks and giggles because he knows I am right about all this shit he NEEDS for his Jeep. So of course I am on a roll and he looks at me and says so mild mannered and says...Just love me for who I am....BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!! I love him he is sooo freaking funny...Who would I have to pick on if it wasn't for him and vice versa I am sure...

I sure did have to thank him and tell him oh buddy you've done it now...You have given me something to blog about. I've had nothing to talk about because I think we are all in a blogging rut and he just did it for me...

My freinds I leave you with the infamous picture of a Clinometer:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Now everyone can go away happier in life now knowing another piece of information I know you didn't know. Feel smarter..I know I sure do. That's just another useless piece of info I shall store up stairs in teh filing cabinet under misc...

13 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

You see, I never would have known that if I didn't read your post today! Informative, that's what it is.

2/21/2006 6:46 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

girl, oneil and that jeep. you better be careful or hE's liable to wanna be buried next to it instead of you...BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

2/21/2006 7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! you know what's funny though from the picture, it doesn't even look like a real thing... it looks like some type of joke toy! hahahhahahaaaa!!!

2/21/2006 7:32 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Haha... I love it. I myself don't really get the love of the vehicle. I have lots of friends who do, but for me I have never really cared too much... tell him that you want him to take you off roading, just for kicks.

Scott

2/21/2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

i soooo need one of those for my jeep!! ;-)~ te he he

2/21/2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

boys and their toys!! LOL :)
I didn't know all that stuff so thanks for the info.

2/21/2006 8:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I feel like you and I are living in parallel universes, I hate the jeep that is my man's lover as well! We discuss all the off roading he does all the times around the Chicago City streets.
I hope he doesn't know what the hell that thing is, he'll buy one in a heartbeat. Crap!

2/21/2006 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Oh good lord!! You've got competition!! Remind him you've been recently upgraded too!! :)

2/21/2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger flounder said...

It's a good safety item if he was to actually go four wheeling. If not, it is one of those things that a yuppie would tell his other yuppie friends that he has.

Same goes for the winch and bumpers. It's sort of like the soccer mom that drives the Hummer. You know the only off road action that thing is going to see is when she backs over the perfectly landscaped lawn while on her way to her tennis lesson!

2/21/2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

roflmao flounder.

2/21/2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Flounder was here!

2/21/2006 8:02 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Ah yes... boys and their toys. It's an age old story ;)

Thanks for letting me know House was a re-run last night. I was SOOO miffed I missed it!

2/21/2006 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! You are on a roll with these funny posts, Greta! This was definitely new info for me about a clinometer or whatever the ef!

2/22/2006 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home