QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Late Breaking News Flash!

Melana pooped on the potty for the first time on January 31st at 8 pm.......YAY!!!! We had to do a Melana dance and she was so funny...she jumped off the pot and was turning around and trying to figure out what the hell just happened and where did that come from...She looked like a dog chasing her tail...

I did take a pic of her poop to and O'Neil thinks I am demented but I told him I have to have that to scrap...Yeah he is now for sure I am a fruitcake if he wasn't before. I will HOWEVER spare the pic for you all. hehehe...

Now be honest do you think I am a fruitcake for taking apicture of Melana's poop?

5 Comments:

Blogger Just this Girl said...

i think "grosssssss" is more along the lines of the word i was looking for.

ummm it's DIFFERENT. haha!

but one time i photographed my own cause i was so impressed and asked my friend if i could send it to her in email.

so i really shouldn't talk!

ahaha!

2/01/2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

i've taken a pic of poop in bella's diaper while she was still wearing it.

i really don't know why...lmao.

2/02/2006 6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! The responses to these are killing me!!! LOL! I for one can say I have never done this....but it could be interesting!! LOL!! And you have got to post that layout when you are done!!!

Thanks alot for putting that peeptin thing up there....it's a HUGE timesucker!!!

2/02/2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger Lita said...

I've seen an altered toilet seat...even an acrylic painted plunger...but a scrapbook page of poop???? mwhahahahahaha, that'd be a first! Maybe it'll catch on...(still laughing...)

2/05/2006 11:27 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

I have no children so I have never been in your shoes....

As of right this very second, NO to poopy pictures.

Waitaminute, what am I saying???.....No, nothing will change after I have a baby... No to poopy pictures.

2/06/2006 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home