QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Friday, February 10, 2006

Lazy...Lazy....

I have been slacking so bad this past week or so at blogging. I have been staying up on everyone's and commenting but I have been neglecting my own. I went to Weight Watchers for the first time since I had my surgery (almost 5 weeks ago) and I am pleased to announce I have lost 2 pounds. Even with enlarging "the ladies". I am pretty proud if I do say so myself. When I started WW I weighed 167 pounds ( I am only 5'2). I now weigh 137 pounds. WHAM BABY!! I am stoked abut that. I have another 12 pounds to go and I will be through losing weight. It is going to be difficult to take those last 10-12 pounds off but I can do it. I just have to stay focused.

I found a new (well not really new but new to me) smoothie drink for 1 point. It is the Dannon Smoothie's....Yummy!! I chugged one down just a second ago. Banana/Strawberry Light and Fit Smoothie.

I can't wait to go shopping for clothes. Everything in my closet is falling off of me and that is a great feeling. O'Neil is going to take me shopping when I get released from the doctor to bra shop and clothes shop... I am still swollen so I guess right now I won't be buying much. I got measured for my bra and it is a 36D. If I could lick them I would..LOL...that's all I have ever wanted was perfect little (well big) perky boobies.... YAY!!!!

You know I know a lot of you have kids and small ones and some that are older so I need help. I have a 3 well almost 4 year old who is very, very smart, he acts like a grown little person. Well this is my problem. He recently got in trouble at daycare for coloring on the cabinets and floors. Now this is so out of character for Mason. He knows better and just doesn't do things like that. So I wanted to see Picasso's work, right...I thought just a little bit ...OH HELL NO...he went to town on these cabinets...he fully colored inside the ridges and wrote some letters and doodled...yeah just having him a grand ole time...so of course because he is the golden child at school they just fussed at him a little bit....well I was furious...HE KNOWS BETTER DO YOU HEAR ME...ok so last night "precious" decided he was going to hijack a pen from my table and proceed to write and doodle all over my brand new furniture..couch arm to be exact....WHAT THE HELL IS UP? Can someone tell me why is he doing this...Mason is my good boy why is this happening? Is it a phase? IS it him rebelling because I do expect so much out of him? What is it? HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS CHAOS!!!

I leave you with the work of the next picasso.....Mason!!

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

12 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

lmao...girl, i don't mean to laugh, but you know that if i wrote the exact same post about mikey or bella, you would do the same thing.

unfortunately, i think its just a phase. i don't think they really understand why they can't write/color on whatever they want (esp. since mason loves that aquadoodle and knows that it goes away. he may think that holds true to every type of writing utensil kwim?)

believe you me, this is a small problem. its only going to get better sista :)

2/10/2006 6:54 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Dude, I used to have a penchant for writing on the walls when I was a kid. I am sure that it is just a phase. It will be just fine.

Congrats on the weight stuff... it is such a challenge to do that kind of thing.. I am working on my final 15...

Scott

2/10/2006 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go on the WW!! I love WW!! I still follow it a bit and so far, you've seen how much I've lost since January 13th!! I believe in you sistah!!

Regarding Mason....my littlest is going to be 6 in 2 weeks and over the summer, when I started watching my newphew he acted out BIG TIME. He was so used to being my baby boy that he just went bezerk, only he didn't do it at home, he did it on the bus and at school. He's just in Kindergarten and he's just like Mason, super smart. He ended up in the principles office a few times with a couple calls home to me. He was jealous of his cousin. I never ignored him, he still got all the attention he did before but for some reason, he was pissed still. Could it possibly be the change in the house with your surgery and all?? maybe???? the girls??? jk!!

smile babe!

I would have commented earlier but your blog just updated for me.

2/10/2006 7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME! You're doing great. I'm doing WW too... thanks for the smoothie drink tip, I'll have to try that.

and the Picaso is magnific'!

2/11/2006 4:51 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

First of all....CONGRATS on your 30 lb. weight loss, that's aweseome!! I could stand to lose about 15 lbs. and I'd look much better in my bathing suit so we'll see. About your son, I would say that to me it either sounds like he's bored or else like someone else mentioned, is a bit upset by changes at home.....perhaps that you've been laid up because of your surgery and he possibly isn't getting as much attention as he's used to?? I would have your hubby take him out to a special place for dinner and spend some one on one time w/him and maybe he'll fess up as to why he's doing this?

2/11/2006 7:07 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I love those smoothies! Congrats on losing the weight! You son maybe bored at Day Care.

2/12/2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

i hope u've gotten some ideas about the coloring. Girl... my 2 yr old 'knows better' because he gets a total spankin' when he does it... 2 times so far... and now the crayons are put up high enough I hope! LOL This weekend we already had another major ordeal and he flushed the toilet paper roll holder down the toilet!!!!!!!!
I'm so pulling my hair out over that one. Now it's sort of clogged and we probably have to call a plumber. Kids! I just wish they understood some things better.
Good for you on the weight!
I saw you posting about loving staying home lately... LOL. I'm having a hard time wanting to go back to work too. It amazes me how people do it. I'd love to hear how you have done with working and having children in childcare and stuff. It will probably help me to hear other women's stories. Mine will have to go to daycare or an in home provider sometime this year. I have mixed feelings about all of it. I'm trying to be positive.

2/12/2006 1:47 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

Fab job on the weight loss sister!!! And of course for having some extra perky boobs. Looks like you've got a regular Picasso in the family...what's next...altered cars??? hehe

2/12/2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

"if i could lick them i would"

greta
please move to texas and be my best friend forever!

i'll buy you that groovy necklace thingey!!!

2/13/2006 12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh girl...i'm so jealous of your new big boobies!! ;-)~

2/13/2006 7:05 AM  
Blogger flounder said...

I read through some of your old posts and I want to see if I have this right.

You bought your husband a Jeep and got breast implants?

Do you have a single sister?

2/13/2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, I thought I was the only one who was rockin' to JM! My lil' boy's new favs!!
I am rootin' for Moana as well and pissing off my sister to no end.

2/15/2006 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home