QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Redneck Drivers!!

WARNING : This post contains lots of cursing!!

Yesterday I was going to McDonald's to get my kids some Happy Meals and I was pulling on on a busy street which those folks had the red light. So this jerkoff redneck in his redneck truck was blocking a good bit of the road so I couldn't get out. Well the other car moved up a little bit and I squeezed through because it was all clear and I could go about my business right. UGH WRONG..this dork decided he was going to blow the horn at me. UGH excuse me ...so the ballsy person I am slams on brakes and proceeds to roll my window down and ask him if he had a problem and he tells me...now get this...that he can't believe I just went through there...so by this time i have fire coming out of my ears and eyes..I said WHAT are you kidding me?? Here this redneck is telling me he can't believe I did that..ok buddy so I tell him what makes a difference because he has a fucking redlight and therefore his goofy ass wasn't going anywhereso what the fuck was I hurting by going through the opening. Well by the time all this was said he was pissed and so was I...I was hooping and hollaring and all the while the car next to him and behind was laughing so hard. The guy next to this smuck rolled his window down and said hey buddy just face it you were wrong...well he was really pissed by then and I screamed I don't have time for you no driving rednecks around here, flipped him off and drove on. Yea Elizabeth, you missed it...LOL she was with me last episode I had with an old guy who knew I was waiting for a parking spot and whips right on in infront of me and takes it...Needless to say I am screaming at Elizabeth Roll your fucking window down....NOWWWW!!!! and she is like oh hell no I am not rolling it down...so i speed off honking the horn and cursing like a crazy woman... I have NO tolerance for stupid people. Can you tell? Anyway I just had to get that off my chest because I woke up this morning and was still pissed off. I was in a good mood before that and after all that craziness I was in a pissy mood for the rest of the night and this morning. I am feeling better now!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A bad driver and especially dickhead can turn me from nice little girl into potty mouth bitch in 2.2 seconds. I refrain when the kid is in the car, but still rant and remark, just not with the naughty words. Didn't think I did it that much til the day some guy cut me off and my lil guy started yelling at him before I could. Ahh, nice parental influence. LOL

2/22/2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Road rage. I have it too. It doesn't help that we're surrounded by stupid drivers.

2/22/2006 9:12 AM  
Blogger Shanna said...

omg! i so need to be in the car with you!! we'd get along just great! cursin' at all those horrible drivers out there!

2/22/2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

lmao
just how long WAS this red light?
and ... great the great!
were your kids with you you little potty mouth?

2/22/2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I'll be the first to admit I suffer from slight road rage myself, can't tolerate slow illiterate drivers......I'm just happy you weren't in an accident....that's what I first thought when your post began! Whew!

2/22/2006 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get such a kick out of your posts! Like the other - I wanted more cussing!!!!

2/22/2006 4:57 PM  
Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

I would so nail you

2/22/2006 6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG girl, you have me laughing so effin hard right now!! I can just picture you doing this!! LOL.

2/22/2006 8:01 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

You're my soul sister! God forbid we should ever be in a car together... we'd take them ALL down!

2/22/2006 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a riot!!!!

2/22/2006 8:07 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

potty mouth and driving = me!!

There are some crazy whacko drivers around here.

2/22/2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

girl, i too expected a lot more cussing. you cuss more in one sentence on the phone with me then you do that whole confrontation.

lol, i'm a lil disappointed :)~

2/23/2006 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home