QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tag I'm It..this time scrapbooking related..

I was tagged by Jana to fill out this scrappin related tag... Here it goes

What scrapbook lines/products, etc. do you dislike? Not many that I can think of...hehehe..i love it all....

What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap? I have a hard time scrapping everything. I over analyze and think about my LO's way to hard and long.

What technique do you use more than anything else? Hmmm I would say right now everything I have done lately is the Primas and lots of ribbon.

What is the smallest scrap of paper you save? I save EVERYTHING!!

Have you ever had any scrapbook related injuries? Why as a matter a fact yes I have..I cut my finger one time witht he eyelet setter..that damn hammer slipped which smashed my hand and I pulled it back and got a horrific paper cut....LOL

Finish this sentence, "If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on..." M-A-C makeup..which i almost have the store now but..oh btw for those who like M-A-C they are launching a new line this week...oooohhhh i can't wait..because they all know me so well i got a sneak peek before the launching...YIPPY love the new spring /summer colors.. oh let me get back on track ok next question

Give us your best storage or organizational idea. BWHAHAHAHA I must take a picture of my area. Trust me you WILL NOT want my orginization advice from me... BWHAHAHA!!

You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with you? Just for 5??? AGGHHHH i want more...I can't just pick 5 but i can bunch everyone together....I want everyone I blog with whether you scrap or not..LETS PARTY!!!

When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell? And if you are not yet pubbed, who will be the first person you share the news with? I would share with Elizabeth first because my hubby could care less..he thinks scrapbooking is a money pit just like I think his JEEP is a money pit... Does anyone know what JEEP stands for..let me clue you in..Just Empty Every Pocket..yes that's right JEEP

Whew I got off on alot of Ranting and "Ramen" didn't I....WOW!!

I tag anyone who wants to do this!

Peace Out!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun! I'll have to save it for a time when I have nothing else to say!

2/17/2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

: ) Amen sister! Jeeps and Airplanes and Boats= Money Pit!LMBO

2/17/2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

great the great!
i love and miss you!
and i barely know you!
ummmm jeep.
jeep is military term!
i think it was JEP or JP or something along those lines and then the guys just started calling them jeeps.

i dunno
it's past midnight

2/17/2006 10:33 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Ummm, great post??

Scott

2/20/2006 6:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay, we're going on a cruise! This midwest girl needs some color bad!! There is a product line you dislike? wow!!

2/20/2006 7:23 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

New blog addy.....

http://iaminlovewithmyscooter.blogspot.com/

2/20/2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I scrapbook once in awhile. Lot of fun!! :)

2/20/2006 9:22 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Yea baby, let's go cruisin! Another girl who saves all her scraps, I love it!!!!

2/21/2006 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home