QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tell me what you think?

There are 2 things I want someone else's opinion on instead of the people that is close to me.

First off let's start on a lighter note...What do you think gives me the right and why do I have the frame of mind now that I have a tummy tuck and lipo that I can just eat whatever the hell I want. I've been thinking about this and wondering WHY I am thinking this way. This is wrong...I am still going to have to watch what I eat or I will be big love again. Now we all know I don't want that. Especially big love with fat that moved from where they lipoed to like my shoulder or back or some shit like that. Because you all are aware that once they lipo you FAT WILL NEVER come back in that place it will go and settle elsewhere. Yes it's true it will and that is a SCARY thought.

On a much more serious note: I have what use to be what i considered a really really really close friend (name not needed) but I will say not Elizabeth, I will clarify that part, who I found out was talking shit about myself. Now with that being said I want to know WHY? For those of you that know me know that I am a very outspoken person and I will tell you like it is and if it hurts your feelings I am sorry. I am one of these friends where if you don't want to know the truth DON"T ASK ME!! okay so now we all know that. Well this "friend" does some of the stupidest things in her life and she involves everyone who will listen and I give my opinion, which she gets pissed because she knows I am right and blah blah blah...Well guess what folks? This "friend had the nerve and ordasity to talk about me to another girl who has not been her friend for as long as I have and in my opinion still not her friend or she wouln't have repeated what was said to someone and the chain goes on...anyway she tell a tall tale (which I will not say what just that it is 100% not true) to this other girl who in turn tell someone who tells somebody else who calls me becuase they were floored and could not believe their ears. NOW Let's get 1 thing straight if I have something to say to you or want to know w=soemthing I will ask you my DAMN self. I do not play this he said she said bullshit and never have. I am not in high school. I was so upset over this that i was "ranting and ramen" all over the house screaming and carrying on as if I was possessed not because she was talking about me but because what was said. I want to know WHY and WHAT MADE HER or WHO TOLD her some bullshit like that? I have yet to call her becuase I am still in disbelief but rest assured that day is coming, to my suprise I haven't already because I will call you out on it rest on that one my friend, but O'Neil beat me to it. He stuck his nose in it because he was PISSED just as well as I was. After all she is suppose to be a good/best friend or so I thought. Well she of course denies it (chicken shit bitch)and O'Neil said well if you didn't say it then you have nothing to call so and so about she said she was calling so in so (the girl she supposably told, which she did)because she was pissed about it. (Yeah you should be cause you know you said it and thought you could trust her..hahahaha WRONG)who in turns calls who she told who in turns calls who he told, who is now pissed with the person who told me after they said point blank to that person that they were telling me b/c that is some shit that needs to be told. If it was some minor bullshit then nothing would have been said but take it from me it was far from minor. Ugh I just had to vent. My ears are somkin again. Now the only person this "friend should be pissed at is herself for saying it and the only other person should be pissed is ME who it involves. Now this should be a lesson to all these folks keep ya fucking mouth shut and no one would be pissed. When ya don't know what your taling about SHUT IT!! THese other ya hoo's who are pissed they just pissed the the other one ran the mouth and so on well ya know what I have to say about that... TOO BAD SO SAD YOU HAVE SOME NERVE BEING MAD!!

I have yet to get a phone call from this so called "freind" denying it to me which tells me it must be true and she can't face me knowing I will call her out. Because I tell ya, if I didn't say nothing I would sure be letting someone know and pulling eveybody involved in the square into one room and we'll just see who's lying...see folks that's how i am...I am a BITCH AND I DON"T PLAY...and believe you me I have done that before in the past and guess what...Sista here was not talked about anymore...I guess it looks like it's time for me to have to set some folks straight again...

okay I am done...Glad I got that out before I exploded because I am going to try to be calm when I call this "friend " to the carpet...I didn't get my nickname "grizzly greta" for no reason at all...BWHAHAHAHAHA (Major that's for you).


ok holla..peace out..true dat...hehehehe

*edited to add this*
I received this from Elizabeth (who is a true friend BTW) just after i posted this and it cheered me up..thanks girl
Are you tired of all those sissy "friendship"poems that always soundgood,but never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series ofpromises that really speaks to a true frienship:
1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge againstthesorry bastard who made you sad!
2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile - I will know you finally got some.
4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about howmuchworse it could be and to quit whining!
6. When you are confused - I will use little words. (AND SPEAK REALLYLOUD)
7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are wellagain!(I don't want what you have)
8. When you fall -I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.This is my oath...I pledge it till the end. "Why?", you may ask;becauseyou are my friend. (this is definitly something I do)
*Remember: A good friend will help you move, A really good friend willhelp you move a body......let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Just this Girl said...

what i think about what?
this is a blank post
or i've lost my mind!

2/02/2006 6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha!! LMAO!!! those are great...

2/02/2006 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know people like the "jerk" who hurt you. I have one word for those kind of people....KHARMA (I just hope I spelled that word correctly!!!) That is really shitty, especially when they know you are not going to take any shit! Elizabeth is an awesome friend too!! You are one lucky girlie!!!

2/02/2006 11:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG....you could have fat elbows?? Yikes!!
As far as the girlie situation, I am completely like you and most people would say I am mean or a bitch, but I don't play, that's all it is. I am currently having the same situation with some family and unfortunately, because it is family, they are going to get a big "stand up and face the music" moment very soon.
I say it is better to be truthful than a liar and as far as I can see, not a true friend.

2/02/2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

april, if only you knew where the ranting and ramen came from....bwahahahahaaa!!

glad i could cheer ya up sista. we should thank the major though b/c he sent me the email first. i thought it was hilarious b/c i have def. been known to say to him "are you coming down with something??" "yes?" "stay on your side of the office then"

2/02/2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Sorry you're going through this, like you said, we're not in high school any more so it's sad that we still have to deal with crap like this. I'm almost 40 and still deal with it too but my best advice is to walk away from that "friendship" because you don't need people or drama like that in your life. I've distanced myself from several so-called friends lately who brought crap into my life and try to only surround myself with folks who make me happy. Life is too short!

2/02/2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger Di said...

I soooooooooo feel ya on that one, girl! Tell it like it is or don't even bother talking. That sounds like such high school crap, I just don't get it why people have to talk shit about anyone, what's the point? Where will it get you? If you are lying, you're BOUND to get caught eventually, so what's the point? That's the way I see it, I don't lie, I tell the truth, if you don't like it, don't ask me about it. That doesn't make you a bitch, BTW, it makes you TRUE!

Word! hahaha. ;)

2/05/2006 5:40 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

Go get em girl. Tell it like it is! You got my vote anyday of the week!!! Rant is ON...

2/05/2006 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home