QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

3 "Birfday's" in 1 Day!!

*AHEM* I will be expecting the Mother of the Year award because being the most fantastic mother in town I managed to take my chil-ren to 3 birthday parties in one day. All of them back to back. 11:00, 1:00 and 3:00. By the time the 3:00 party rolled around I was just as cranky as the kids. It was fun for them though and they were pooped.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Mason had his first sleepover on Saturday with Mikey ( Elizabeth's little boy). He was so excited to go stay and play with Mikey and Bella. Eliz reports they had a good time and Mason was good. She also told me he didn't wake up until 8 am. NOW if his little bootay was at home he would have been up at the butt crack of dawn. Little shit. How dare him sleep in when he is at someone else's house. Melana went and stayed with Honey. (My mom) and O'Neil and I went for round 2 of the redneck races. Yes folks I went back, BUT this time I wasn't as dressed up as the first time. It was still cold as hell out there.

Travis raced his car (Travis is O'Neil's twin..hehehe)and he came in fourth so that was really good. This is only his 3rd or 4th time racing. He is trying to talk O'Neil into racing also. If that happens I guess I'll be a regular at the redneck races. Would I be considered a redneck now? It is pretty fun though to watch the wrecks. That's what I like.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Travis's racing in the feature

Image hosting by Photobucket
This was a wreck that happened right in front of us on the last lap. That's gotta piss ya off!

Well that is enough of my ramblings nothing exciting to report. Until next time..I'm Outta here

9 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

3 parties on one day??? You're a better woman than I am! The wedding invitations look lovely, you did a great job and I know everyone will love them.

3/27/2006 6:25 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Living in the South isn't it mandatory that you be a race fan???

Good job on the three parties, you are definately better than me.

Scott

3/27/2006 8:26 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

WOW! I'm impressed with 3 parties in one day! You go, mama!

3/27/2006 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jam had me ROFL!!

I've never been to the races, but it looks like fun. We have them up here in the North and I know that the people that go walk out covered in 3 inches of dust and dirt! LOL!! I'd like to go sometime just to see what it's like.

Congrats on the 3 parties, I had one for Jake and then worked on my C# lab which sucked ass. Then this morning I had a Math test that made me want to commit suicide. Just awful! LOL!!

Have a good one. I'm a PMS monster today.

3/27/2006 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a BUSY weekend!! Me too, girl! E-mail me a pic of yourself...I am making a slideshow for my blog :)

3/27/2006 10:57 AM  
Blogger flounder said...

Please tell me there were some libations for the parents at these little soirées.

3/28/2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger Lita said...

Hi Honey Bunny!!! and I thought I was busy...3 birfdays in one day??? Wowzers...do you still have an ounce of sanity??? Oh yeah, you and I lost that years ago...hehehe. Hope your doing fab...girlfriend goes in for surgery on April 7!

3/28/2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Melana is such a cutie pie! Kuddos to you and hitting up three Bdays :)

3/29/2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger Di said...

OK, 3 birthday parties! BACK TO BACK? Mother of the effen year award....or insanity....damn superwoman!

I'm wore out just THINKING of 3 parties with having to haul more than 1 kid! Hell, I'm still trying to figure ot what to do for 1 party for Ian, let alone if he was to go to someone else's, lol.

4/02/2006 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home