QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm Still alive!!

I have been keeping up with everyone who post but I haven't had the time nor the energy to do posting of my own. I have had to do 150 wedding invites for a friend of mine who is getting married on April 15th. Yes that's right around the corner and I am only 1/2 done. I have all the invitations printed but none of the envelopes printed. I started last night and guess what? the disk she gave me with all the address on them is blank. Yppers that's right...blank...it's one thing after another so until i get that finished I have no time of my own. However, I have been stalking everybody's blogs from work. I shall return after the commercial break,
mm-kay!!

Peace out, word, holla!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will get these done!! And Greta, thank you so much for being such a good listener and friend, you always have and know the right thing to say. I know you are a hard ass butI love ya just the same!!!! Thank you.

3/23/2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Have fun with the wedding invites. We miss you!

3/23/2006 12:29 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Have fun with the wedding invites. We miss you!

3/23/2006 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the nice comment on my blog! I so appreciate it! :)

3/23/2006 3:19 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

have fun with the invites, apparently you are a Saint! take care.

Scott

3/23/2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

that reminds me, I have to do 100 invites this weekend. Hopefully mine will go a little smoother!!! hehe

3/24/2006 1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a good friend for taking on that task!

3/24/2006 5:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am working on invites as well....I feel the pain! lol :)

3/24/2006 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. I was just browsing the web to find information about wedding planning for my site.You can find it at: http://www.weddingshowermall.comTake care!Jimwedding planning

9/22/2006 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home