QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Invititations are DONE!!!

Tonight was quite eventful. Jonnine (the bride) came over to give me the last 53 addresses to complete my task of doing her wedding invites. Then she decides she wants to wax seal the back of all 160 something invitations...That was a chore but we got them done with no wax to spare. I wish I could have recorded how many times I burnt the shit out of my fingers. That crap is harder than it looks but I am now a professional Wax sealer. We sealed every one of those invitations with 8 sticks of wax for a grand total of 3.25 hours straight. **taking a bow**
I do not want to see that crap for a long time. So please don't ask....j/k

This was before greta got her groove on:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Yeah don't laugh...

This is the finished product AFTER getting my groove going and an assembly line going:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Now that's what I call a wax seal.

Then I got this wild hair up my arse to let's go ahead while I was on a roll and get the table toppers knocked out:

BRIDE & GROOM:
Image hosting by Photobucket
I just added some prima flowers to spice it up because it sure was bland. (This is my fav)

Various toppers around the reception tables:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Pictured here are just 3 but I did about 23 front and back have quotes and things regarding weddings from a Quotables book and of course I had to add the flowers once again.

A random topper that I spiced up also:
Image hosting by Photobucket
This one is my 2nd favorite.

total time spent tonight was 6 hours doing everything but they are COMPLETE! WOOOO HOOO BABY! Now I can rest and not be so grouchy or as Melana says Grunchy.

Quick recap:

5 different fingers burned with wax about 10 times
Over 100 invites and envelopes printed, stuffed, and wax sealed
1 invite that has to be redone because I messed the seal up so horrific it was just no saving it. (Very first one I did)
1 pedicure done on my crusty feet. It had been 10 weeks since they were done. That is just unacceptable.

Folks I leave you with this pic for your viewing pleasure. Don't be jealous my piggies are looking better than yours these days....BWHAHAHAHA!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I am back in full force!!

5 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

gotta say i'm not jealous of your piggies b/c mine are looking equally great. i can't quit looking at them.

i was thinking we need to book our appt. for next month ;)

so glad you got the invites done. looooove the table toppers. i'm impressed with your crafty spurt you went through.

now that those are done, its time to concentrate on baton rouge.

hell-fuckin'-yeah!!!!!

3/25/2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I have the most pitiful looking piggies in town. I just peeled my polish off of all them babies!

3/25/2006 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so creative! I love them, and your piggies look cute too.

3/26/2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

those are some beauties....the invites, not the feet...ewwww!

3/27/2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Di said...

Very impressed with all your hard work...
and I AM jealous of your piggies, damn it! Its been 2 years since I got myself a pedicure....hmmm, I'm thinking mother's day gift to myself, haha.

4/02/2006 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home