QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oh Dear!!

Mason has always been a "boob" boy but now it is worse...these are a few things this week

This took place at the Olive Garden at the table with every table around us full of people

Mason: Little girls don't have boobies..is that right mommy? (As loud as he can be)
Me: Shhh son yeah that's right..be quiet..that's not nice... (as I am wanting to crawl under the table)

Of course the waitress is pouring me a glass of tea at the time this comes flying out of his mouth. She was in shock..poor girl


Next night

Mason and Melana was in the bath tub and I walked in after getting their towels to get them out and I had on a cami top that goes with my pj's and once again he says

Mason: Melana look at mommy's big boobies..they big huh?

Melana: yeah!

(Slapping forehead)

12 Comments:

Blogger flounder said...

And all the while, your husband is thinking, "That's my boy!"

3/09/2006 4:39 AM  
Blogger beki said...

My kids are obsessed with boobs too. My daughter is always trying to get her hand in my shirt. Gotta love that.

3/09/2006 6:07 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Kids are so honestly innocent. It cracks me up. I can't wait to have one. Baby fever is really sitting in.

3/09/2006 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I love it!!!! He's all MAN!

3/09/2006 8:10 AM  
Blogger Shanna said...

such a little man!! jerrett thinks it's funny to poke my boobs when we're out in public or try to stick his head under my shirt...that's embarrassing!

3/09/2006 8:53 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Hahaha, that is classic... kids are great.

D

3/09/2006 10:52 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Those boys and boobs, huh?
Where does it all end . . or start?

3/09/2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

well at least you know for sure that he belongs to oneil...BWAHAHAHAHAAA!

3/09/2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Get used to it, Sweetie....the boob fascination NEVER goes away!!

3/10/2006 6:21 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Have a great weekend!

3/10/2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger Cezi said...

Kids are so honest and funny!

3/11/2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger Di said...

HHHHHAHAHAHAHA! I love the things that come out of kids' mouths! Ian will also be a booby boy, haha, he's fascinated. When I went to visit Jim a few weeks back, we (Ian, me and Jim) had a tickle fight, and my top started to reveal my bra, and so Jim thought it would be a good idea to get Ian to help me flash Jim some boobs...of course Ian was happy to oblige and said "Jim, mommy's boobies were almost showing" haha. He got a kick out of that one. Ian can't stop trying to push or move mine aruond, either, lol.

3/15/2006 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home