QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

OY! Is that pink eye?

Mason came home from daycare with pink eye on Wednesday. My poor little man. It started in his right eye. By that night it was in both eyes and they were closed shut. He's had 5 doses of eye drops and it looks better but still pretty bad. These pics didn't do it any justice in person.

Image hosting by Photobucket
At least he still has the since of humor even though he tells me his "eyes are going out"

Conversation with a 3 year old at the dinner table:

Mason: Daddy My eyes are going out
Daddy: No they're not man
Mason: Yes huh because they all sticky and I can't see. See!! ( as he his trying to bat them towards his daddy)


Image hosting by Photobucket

and then....and then there is monkey see monkey do..Melana
Bless her heart she wants me to take a picture of her "pink eyes"

Let's Humor her shall we?
Image hosting by Photobucket
What the hell is that face? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! @ Melana! What a CUTIE!! She rmeinds me of you!!!

Poor Mason!! Quick recovery vibes to that cutie!!!

3/29/2006 8:37 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

Pink eye...ugh!!! Not a fun day for you! Get them all patches and play pirates!!!

3/29/2006 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor guy, pink eye is no fun! Your kids are too cute. I love Melana's face!

3/30/2006 6:00 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

I am kind of scared of pink eye. When i worked for camps I had to deal with outbreaks of the stuff. It is crazy contatgious. Hope that he gets better soon.

Scott

3/30/2006 6:17 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Hope Mason feels better soon; poor little guy. John M. and Emma had eye infections a couple of months ago and it was no fun!

3/30/2006 6:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no!! The Adams Family's got the ick!! Run!!!
Love that face....made me laugh before 9am today!! lol

3/30/2006 7:42 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Awwww, poor baby! Pink eye sucks. I've had it twice. :( I sure hope he feels better soon! :)

3/30/2006 8:26 AM  
Blogger flounder said...

If you are trying to scare me into not letting my son grow up, it's working.

3/30/2006 9:17 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

oh that's pretty

3/30/2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Poor baby. Hope he is feeling better.

3/30/2006 1:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There is this stuff made my Similisan..sp? It is called pink eye relief, and it is homeopathic, I got it for Morgan last year, It got rid of it in ONE day. You should be able to find it at the drug store near the eyedrops.

That stuff works awesome though!

Jam

3/30/2006 2:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, and don't worry if your kid has it, the rest of you will have it soon, they touch everything!!

3/30/2006 2:26 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Oh man, that stinks!

3/30/2006 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopegully you guys get rid of it soon...pink eye is no fun and very catchy!!

3/31/2006 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home