QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Weekend Recap

Mason was sick on Thursday and Friday so he stayed out of school with Maw Maw. Saturday he was feeling much better so we took the kids to the St. Patty's Day parade with Elizabeth and her crew. We had a bunch of fun.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Mason and Bella patiently waiting for the parade to start

As we are sitting in the stands waiting we , of course, are people watching and what do we see coming down the street....
Image hosting by Photobucket
2 guys who thought they should be on the front cover of GQ or Esquire...may I tell you they were skank...It was like 40 degrees with the wind blowing like hell and they are walking with their shirts open and sleeves torn off...(the other guy you can't see) PUHLEEZZEEE!! We we impressed..can't you tell?

I will spare you with pics of the parade floats..not really important..however I will share some others
Image hosting by Photobucket
Can't you tell O'Neil is just sooo happy to be there? After all his years as a police officer he HATES and I mean HATES parades...Now that he is out of that career (thank god)I most of the time drag him with me as he is kicking and screaming, moaning and groaning...but he comes along like the good trooper he is....and it doesn't help he don't like his picture taken (but will ask me why he isn't on my blog) ughhhh hello that requires your picture taken ...DUH!! hehehe anyway

This is what I put up with on a daily basis..This is my "angel with attitude" I said "Melana say cheese" and this is what I got
Image hosting by Photobucket
She's such a little squirt!

She loves to have "pretty's" in her hair but the problem is she takes them right out and wants me to put them back in..well i get tired of playing that game so I figured I would put quite a few in and she will have something to do for a while....This is what I like to call my little angel with her horn holding up her halo...
Image hosting by Photobucket

Hope everyone had a great weekend and hopefully I will get back into the swing of things here soon...I just still am suffering from blogger blues...

BTW Wendi..I will get you sista...just don't know when...stay on your toes...hehehe that was funny as shit...

peace out, word to ya mutha, holla!! tee hehehe

13 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Loved your pics and I'm digging your video too....not a big country music fan but this song is fun!

3/19/2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Cute kid pictures. We missed the St. Patrick's parade here; too cold for me!

3/20/2006 6:31 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Your little darlings are so darling. Great pics. S.O.'s have to be trooper soemetimes. Seems like an overall good weekend. I love your GQ Models. LOL!

3/20/2006 7:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bad asses at a parade.....Bwahahaha!!

3/20/2006 7:48 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

your kiddos are soo cute. we skipped the parade had way to many things to do this weekend.

3/20/2006 8:41 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I love her "say cheese" photo! How funny! You sure do have some cute kids!!! :)

3/20/2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Nice photos... looks like a good time at the parade. I have never been much of a parade guy either.

Scott

3/20/2006 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your family is beautiful!

3/20/2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger beki said...

It looks like a fun time ;)

3/21/2006 7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang woman! I thought I commented! I'm sorry!! I love St. Patty's Day parades, you alnd Eliz should come up for ours next year, come freeze your asses off up here and we can all get drunk! You can meet the world's tallest leprechan!! LOL!

3/21/2006 11:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great pics! Glad you had a great weekend :) I'm still trying to create the perfect layout for Melena's photo ... I just can't get it right. As soon as I do I'll post it :)

3/21/2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yeah, I feel your pain, my boy has lots of attitude too...I wonder where he gets it???

3/23/2006 10:42 AM  
Blogger Lita said...

I dig that hairdo!! I am so going to try to squeeze my hair into that tomorrow! What a cutie!

3/24/2006 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home