QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Just pics from O'neil"s Birthday gathering

*Edited to change a pic to the correct one with O'Neil and my pink furry hat** OOPPS!


Last Saturday night a group of us got together and went out to dinner and drinks for O'Neil's Birthday. We had a blast. We started with dinner at the Outback and headed on over to this gay bar with some friends for the drag queen show. That was some funny shit. We had a blast. A couple of our friends are gay so we always go there with them. We all work together. Here are a few pics from out night out. They aren't the best because we were *ahem* drunk to say the least and couldn't focus all that well. I am proud to say, however, none of us are half off the pics. Hehehehe...Elizabeth and I just knew for sure we would have like and eyeball or something but they are ok....

Image hosting by Photobucket
Meet Toni Dee..she is the head drag queen ..if you will...hehehe

She/Him/ Shim...whatever you want to call her..pulled O'Neil up on stage and started ragging him about his jeep...it was funny shiz nig..for those of you who missed that post refer back to here. any way back to my story...

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket
The hubs and I

Image hosting by Photobucket
The hubs wearing my pink furry hat. Now that's when you know are secure in your man hood that you will sport your wife's hat.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Mike and Elizabeth. Now he didn't have as much fun as our drunk asses because he was the DD and I don't mean Designated Drunk. Sucks to be him...and he was on call.
Oh well next time it is someone else's turn to be the DD but it won't be me....I am always the lush...lol

Image hosting by Photobucket
Drew and Jason...strikin a pose for the camera!! Say Cheese??

Image hosting by Photobucket
Awwww my Eliz and Drew...

Drum Roll please.........


Image hosting by Photobucket
Now you didn't think we wouldn't get a pic of us would ya??

The hubster's call us the "twins"...normally wear you see one yo see the other!!

Well that's all the shitty pics I have for now. I just can't break down and bring the Rebel to places like that...I get drunk and will lay it around and then O'Neil would be one mad MF'er. Damn you Elizabeth for forgeting your small digi camera. Oh well the 35 mm wouldn't have let us down had we been just a wee bit hmmm...how ya say it??? Sober!! yeah that's the word I am looking for.

Have a great week and I'll be lurking around.

Gosh I have been gone for so long I lost all my visitor's... (puffed up like a blow fish) WHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm such a bad blogger...
Image hosting by Photobucket

13 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Looks like fun!

4/08/2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger Shanna said...

what fun!! it looks like all had a great time! i love gay bars! heck! that's where the hubby and i had our first date (we were on a blind date and neither of us knew it)! we saw a few friends of mine (queens and camp drag queens) perform.

4/08/2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

girl, those pics look better on the blog then they do irl....must get copies of them though.

wish i didn't look like a big cow in the one of me and you though...lol...they can't all be perfect shots huh?

okay, back to laundry :)

4/09/2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Looks like a fun night with fun people! I really like your blog!

4/09/2006 3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like Fun!
They never pick me as DD either, wonder why?!?!? lmao

4/10/2006 7:24 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Looks like a good party. Drag queens are pretty amusing.

D

4/10/2006 7:41 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

OMG how fun! We need to live closer so that we three can live it up, lol! :)

4/10/2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I lost mine too! :(

Looks like a good time!

4/10/2006 8:59 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Great pics and seems like yall had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

4/10/2006 9:15 AM  
Blogger flounder said...

Naa, we're still here.

What guy wouldn't want to spend his birthday in a gay bar?

Uh, me and every other straight guy that I know!

I'm a little disappointed with O'Neil, I must admit.

4/10/2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

LOL see it's like this...he goes where I say and makes the best of it....we switch off with our gay friends...they go to straight we go to gay...fair trade huh?

4/10/2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger flounder said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/10/2006 10:45 AM  
Blogger flounder said...

Brokeback Birthday.

Whodathunkit?

Whatever floats your boat, sexy!

4/10/2006 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home