QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, April 24, 2006

My New Ride.......

that I have to wait 8-12 weeks for. Waaaaaaa!! We decide to get rid of the gas guzzling Trail Blazer ( I sure am going to miss it) I loved that thing but with gas almost 3.00 a gallon and the way I rip and roar and burn up the skreet I thought it be best that I have a more efficient car so I decided I wanted a 2006 or it might be an 07 Honda Civic Hybrid. Yep that's right going big to small. We will now own the most effecient car on the road and the worst car on the road. The Hybrid that I am going to name Rhonda will get 50 MPG and the Jeep...please don't get me started on that damn Jeep, gets 9-12 miles to the gallon. I now have the pleasures of Jeepin it for the next 8-12 weeks..(I special ordered it) (god please let it only be 8). Now...I must say I am so excited to get a car that I have never test drove...yep that's right..how crazy is that? I know but look at all the cool things I am getting in it...Now folks don't be jealous....hehehehhe

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is the color I ordered in the inside. It will be silver with Navy Blue interior. All that stuff in it I am getting to....YAY! I love buttons and gadgets. The more the merrier...

Image hosting by Photobucket
My sterring wheel...see in the trailblazer i was spoiled with the air and radio buttons on the steering wheel so all my cars from here on out will have that. I also had leather in the trailblazer but unfortunatly that is not an option on this..but that's ok I can have then leathered up at a later date if I want..doubt it though...now onto the dash...
Image hosting by Photobucket
what it looks like during the day
Image hosting by Photobucket
aggghhhh and this is the night time look...that is banging...I LOVE IT!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
My touch screen stereo/XM system that turns into this....
Image hosting by Photobucket
Yep that's right..don't be haten...my very own built in GPS.
You see...O'Neil always picks on me because I read a map upside down. He is amazed that I don't get us lost but you know I always get us where we are going. He says it's the damndess thing he has every seen. I think he is the crazy one. I know what's going on around here. NEVER doubt my directions people even though I read a map upside down doesn't mean we will get lost. Anywho so with this I asked him if I can set it to be upside down...he laughed at me...I didn't think it was a ridiculous question but hey what do I know??

Aggghhh and the smell of a new ride is always the shit...Man I cannot wait...650 miles to a tank of gas sure is sounding better and better seeings how today I went to work 10 miles one way to luch and back home and burned a quarter tank of gas...that is ridiculous....He needs to get rid of that damn Jeep

J-E-E-P stands for Just Empty Every Pocket....It's a money pit but now at least I have a jammin system since I have to ride in it for what feels like eternity.

Well have a great week!!

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh YUM!!! I bet this is costing a pretty penny!!! Congrats to you!!!

4/24/2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

We were just talking about crazy gas prices at lunch. Smart buy, there!

4/24/2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

i can't wait for you to get it and drive me all around town (b/c girl, if you get more to the gallon of gas, you surely aren't expecting me to drive my car around are ya??? shit, with as much as i drive ;)

not to mention the jammin' we will do to your new system :)

4/24/2006 1:33 PM  
Blogger flounder said...

Good luck with your new sled! It looks like a schweet ride!

4/24/2006 4:31 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

shannon...i got a really great deal on mine in Alabama ..i am paying 23K for it....they are selling around here for almost 25K so i got a steal and I special ordered it...YEAH YEAH!!!!

4/24/2006 7:17 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I totally am so jealous! I love the hybrids.

4/25/2006 5:55 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Cool. I can't wait for you to get it and tell us all about it.

4/25/2006 6:09 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Sweet ride. I love the look of the Civic from the outside. Good for you for doing your part for the environment too!

Scott

4/25/2006 7:22 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

You'll have to let us know when you get your car so that I CAN COME STEAL IT!!! It's awesome!!!

4/25/2006 8:23 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

very sweeet ride. I luv the colors you picked out.

4/25/2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Well, I have to admit, I am a true jeep lover and hate to see anyone move on from the Jeep Club... but that new ride looks pretty freakin awesome!

4/25/2006 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am jealous already! Looks pretty sweet, and hybrid is the way to go!

4/25/2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

hey...at least you're not driving a suburban like me!!!

4/25/2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

i use to own a suburban umm..lest see...3 cars ago...i change cars like i change my underwear...hehe

4/25/2006 12:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks nice!!! Congrats on the new ride :)

4/25/2006 6:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am sooooooo with you on the damn jeep, we have a moocher in our family too!! He promptly took the hardtop off it on Monday and yesterday was a high of 42 degrees...great idea!!!
Can't wait to hear the reviews of the "H" after you've had it a while, really need a hybrid with the gas prices around here!

4/26/2006 7:16 AM  
Blogger blue-foot Sue said...

Interestingly, on Saturday I had my 2006 Civic Hybrid (named Rhonda!) delivered. You can see her at bluefootsue.blogspot.com
If you live in California you wouldn't have to wait 8 weeks for delivery if you do what I did to get my hybrid.
I contacted an auto broker in Fresno named Al Jennings.
Al is a straight-up guy. He has contacts with auto dealers for any make or model all over the state. It told him what I wanted, located the car and delivered it to my door! It was amazingly easy. I only waited 2 weeks for him to locate the Opal Silver Blue metallic color.
I LOVE my Rhonda!
Cheers,
--Bluefoot Sue

4/27/2006 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home