QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Friday, April 07, 2006

WHAT A WEEK

Since this post would be so long I am just going to summarize up the week for you with a few pics or two.

** Saturday I took Mason to a b-day party, yes another one, and it was a dress up-tea party(a girl in his class) They had the best little time. The boys had a top hat's and crowns with the bow tie and the girls had little dress up cinderella, snow white and princess dress. Here are a few pics:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Then after the party I get a phone call from my mother saying my sister had flipped her car on the highway. She said she swerved to miss hitting someone and lost control because she pulled the wheel to hard. She was on her way to work and thank god she didn't have the kids in the car with her. They told her had she not been as short as she is (4'9) that she would have been killed along with any passenger's in the vehicle. She's all messed up but seems to be doing ok. The swelling on her brain has gone down so that is a plus. She has a torn rotater cuff (sp?) and she is all bruised and banged up from head to toe. I think we have all decided she needs a bicycle or mopad. Her driving record is not that great. You'd think at 38 years old she would learn by now. She hasn't!!

Let's see what else...umm a bunch of us got together for O'Neil's Birthday and went out on Saturday night and got our drunk on. I haven't got those pics scanned yet so I won't elaborate to much just yet. I'll save that for another post. I wasn't even going to take the precious Rebel out while drinking. That is just a no -no so I pulled out the good old, never let ya down, 35 mm canon I have.

Image hosting by Photobucket

This was the next day when the kids put on Melana's plastic potty training pants on there heads and informed me that was their cooker hats. BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sunday Eliz and I left for out conference in Baton Rouge. We had a good time. Not like we thought but it was ok. I only have one pic but it's at work and I forgot to take it down and bring home to scan. Maybe she will have it posted on her site. If not I will round that one up also to post. It was a very, very good pic of us if I do say so myself.

Okay so I know it comes with no suprise that I like the 80's (LMAO) so I leave you with this shirt that Elizabeth bought me.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I know this was a random ass post but I feel so overwhelmed with everything that has gone on and only having half my pics. So I leave you fine folks with this for now.

I will be playing catch up for the next few days. I have V's CJ I need to work on. I received it today. YAY!! So I will be working on that among a bunch of other stuff I have to finish up for this DAMN wedding next weekend. Hope everyone had a great week and I will be commenting soon.

Oh yeah and by the way, O'Neil has pink eye now also....poor thing!!

Kisses

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! your poor sister!! Well wishes her way!!! And Mason is so fricken ADORABLE!!!! Look at those kids!! The training pants on the heads, that is a classic, that's a TWO-FER. Pull that one out when they bring the dates around, no single pics to pull out, you got 2 in one!! LOL!!!! YAY on getting the CJ!!! Hope you likey. Random posts are THE best! Did you see mine yet today? LOL! Talkin' out my ass.

Miss you darling and I LOVE your shirt!!!!

4/07/2006 8:18 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

we did have a good time....woulda been better if that conference part (boring classes) didn't get in the way ;)

so you got the pics from last saturday back? oh, i can't wait to see em.

i still haven't worn my 80's shirt yet, but i do love my rolling stones and skynard shirt.

okay, now its time to start planning our new orleans trip...whoooo haaaaa!

4/08/2006 6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! That little birthday party is absolutely adorable!!!

4/08/2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Love that t-shirt and look at those new boobies!! woowee!!!!

4/08/2006 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home