QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Can you say HANGOVER???

Oh my...this weekend was a good one except for the fact that I suffered Sunday from a hangover so freaking bad I couldn't stand myself.

Saturday we had mason's birthday party at the fun factory and the kids had a great time. The theme was batman...dunna dunna dunna dun batman....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After the party we went to PetSmart. O'Neil told Mason he could get a gerbil for his birthday so needless to say we are the proud owners of a rat looking thing that is no bigger than a minute. He's kinda cute..Funny as hell to watch running around in his ball all over the place.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Meet "Jam"..that's what Mason named him...don't ask me because I don't know why or where it came from

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay so this is his pad. See here's where they get you. The gerbil $8.99 the house $35.99. The food $5.00 the shavings $5.00 the ball $5.00 you get my point. the rat cost so little but to house the thing you need to buy all of pet smart.

On to the night...can I just say I had a good time..prolly a little to good. You can pop on over to Elizabeth's blog to see pics because we only brought her camera. Gawd only knows what they will look like. I only viewed them that night and I was looking at triple so who knows.

Sunday I wasn't worth a shit. However O'Neil brightened my day when he told me I received a package in the mail. I was so excited and then I saw he opened it....Grrrrr!!!! So I tear up the paper to find this sweet ass necklace from Pink Rocket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This necklace is the shit...the colors are so awesome. Then O'Neil proceeds to tell me that was not all that was in there and I'm like huh.....she sent me the apron that I was gushing over and telling her I would Rock that thing like a shirt. Guess what folks....

Taa Daaa....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rocking that thing "Rocket" style

And last but not least I am now officially brace face:

Say Cheese:: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jeez that has got to be the ugliest picture I have taken in a long time if I do say so myself.

Other news: V I received the CJ and the goodie...Can't wait to get started on it. I will post a pic of my goodie later my camera is unloading all the picstures I have on it right now in the puter. It's only like 300 and something. Yeah I know...should empty it out more often.

oh well peace out I am off to check out everyone's blog and hit the bed...I am still tired.

the lush is out

16 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

love the goodies shanna sent ya!!

girl your braces are so cute. you look exactly like you did in the pics from when you had braces quite a few years ago.

i'm so glad that we had such a good time. we complain about how old we are, but we have a blast when we go out. hopefully mike will be recovered so we can go out for ya'll's birthdays...:)

5/08/2006 6:46 PM  
Blogger Shanna said...

oh i'm glad you like everything!! the smock, er um shirt looks good!

sounds like you girls had a great time!!

5/08/2006 7:38 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

you foxy mamma!!!! Love the tins!!! By the way, I think we were diving in the same bottle this weekend...just call me 'boozey the clown'!! ugh, you would of thought I was 17...again...

5/08/2006 10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so not ugly, you look cute! Cute gerbil, glad it's at your house, not mine! lol!

5/09/2006 3:40 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

I love the necklace and your boys are such cuties!

5/09/2006 9:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Check out that flashy grin! You look even younger now!
Love that necklace, so cool! aw the pictures of the par-tay and looks like a little too much fun, eh? Too bad it hurts so much the next day.

5/09/2006 10:13 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Cool necklace.
And I think you look cute with braces. My gosh, you could be fifteen! Aren't you too young to have kids?!

5/09/2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

love that necklace yo! it's awesome! you two crazies are hilarious. glad e didn't puke at your house. ;)

5/09/2006 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so adorable!!! you make braces look hot! :) I LOVE that necklace!! especially with your hair color that will look awesome!! And that apron is adorable!!! Mason is so stinkin' cute too!! (Jam too!)

5/09/2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

well guys i guess i do look 15...the girls here in my office said i look 15 and now ya'll do too...maybe i will like having these on since I will be 29 next month..

5/09/2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

girl, i can't wait to see ya in person. i swear though, your face looks the exact same as that one you showed me from back in the day (i think it may have been by the pool or the a really close up one).

5/09/2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

WOW - that necklace freaking rocks.... post a link for where you bought it!

5/09/2006 2:25 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

great, what the FRICK music is on your blog?

love the braces...they actually look cute

5/09/2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

dude, you're soo cute with your braces, you'll get carded next time you're out drinking your face off.

and your necklace rocks!! i dig it.

5/09/2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Cute necklace.....great pics......sorry 'bout the hangover.....you look like a teenager again with your new braces......love the apron!!

5/09/2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

Hello
Thanks for popping by my blog! Mason is cute little kid, and the gerbil will be fun ;) Hangovers, never had one good luck with that haha. I would love to go to the fun place woohoo. Love the song by Mary J as well.

5/09/2006 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home