QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to me and all the other mother's out there who have awesome children.

Looky, Looky what I got...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The kids gave me the Chocolat DVD and O'Neil gave me the moolah!
He tells me it's to go towards the "Greta beautification fund"...What an ass...hehehe

I haven't decided whether I was going to spend it on nails and a pedicure or maybe some more M-A-C.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Since this pic was taken I have added about 6 lipsticks and liners, 3 more lipglass, and roughly 8 more shadows, 4 more eyeliners and shade sticks.

Hmm judging by the amount I already have in stock and the size of my make-up case I prolly should NOT buy anymore...BUT i LOVE it so much it just makes me smile thinking about all the great colors and liners that are out this summer....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Every compartment is jammed up with it now that I have added even more to the collection.

See i have this obsession when it comes to make-up and not just any make-up it can only be M-A-C. I truly think I missed my calling as a make-up artist. I should have went for that...aggghhhh playing with brushes and color all day..that's my dream but for now I guess I shall do Human Resources. I wear all sorts of colors from the teal to black...it's all me...oh have you seen the new color waterproof liners that just got release..oh you didn't...well...well...lemme just show you...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They are so F-I-N-E on..i just can't stand myself..

oh sheesh enough already..sorry about the "rantin and ramen" of my love for color.

Anyway today we grilled a pork loin and had potatoes and corn...YUMMY..then O'Neil took the kids and I to see The Wild at the movies...it was cute..Suprisingly enough Melana was pretty good considering. See we found what works you buy a giant bag of popcorn and the biggest drink they sell for a gazillion dollars and you let her go to town. Next time we will buy her her own bag though because she doesn't like to share and ate damn near all of it and had nerve to want more...huh...

Hope everyone had a great mother's day until next time bloggers..

Peace out

13 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! Sounds like you've had a great weekend so far, I'm so glad!! I don't have any MAC stuff but you're making me think that I need to try it now. Hmmmmmm.

5/14/2006 2:41 PM  
Blogger Shanna said...

girl! you seriously need to offer your talents and your "collection" for weddings, proms, etc.!! you can be a free-lance makeup artist!! you should make flyers/business cards and leave them with the local, little tux/dress shops.

remember make-up has expiration dates! so you have to think about what's older and replace it right? ;) or, get a pedi, make-up, and a bottle of polish! or hell, get it all!! you deserve it! he didn't say you couldn't go over the $100!

5/14/2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

happy mother's day girl. glad you had a good one!

5/14/2006 4:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day sweetheart! I'm getting my nails done Thursday as a birthday present to me! I can't wait! and that MAC makes me drool!!! We dont have one around here.....BOO!!!!!!!

I'm glad you had such a nice mommy's day!

5/14/2006 6:30 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Holy Man! That is a lot of make up! Hope you had a fun Mom's Day.

5/14/2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

lovin it! happy mothers day!!

5/14/2006 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I wear the same exact makeup every single day. Can't even imagine what I would do with all of that!

Happy Mother's day to you as well

5/15/2006 4:37 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Greta you must tell me where to get the waterproof liners. I luv that shade of blue and I know my sis would too.

5/15/2006 4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so funny I bought some mac stuff yesterday at the mall, don't you just love great gifts, Happy mommy's day to you too

5/15/2006 5:50 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Have you seen the movie? Is it great?

5/15/2006 5:51 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Happy Mother's Day! Glad that you had a good time at the movie.

Scott

5/15/2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Wow! Nothing like cold hard cash for Mother's Day!
Glad you had a good one.

5/15/2006 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are MAC a licious, darling! Happy Mothers Day!

5/15/2006 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home