QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Friday, May 12, 2006

IGNORE**

**EDITED TO ADD** ya'll a bunch of pervs...hehehehe can't a girl love the 80's..i can't help that it's on my chest...bwhahahaha

Thanks Eliz again for the awesome shirt!!

new avatar

The 80's Rocks the house peeps!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Friday and I'll see you around this weekend.

Oh BTW Wendi....E can be my DIL anyday of the week...hehehehe she'll have to fight for him though cause he has lots of girls...bwhahahaha...my lil 4 year old playa...

9 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Should I be the first one to post on this one???? Hmmm what can I say? It is a very nice new Avatar, very nice indeed.

Scott

5/12/2006 11:04 AM  
Blogger Shanna said...

lmao at scott!!

i was gonna say nice rack!! is that weird coming from me? um, yeah...anyway...

*your profile and stuff is now at the bottom of the page

5/12/2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger flounder said...

love those taters!

5/12/2006 11:36 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

bwhahaha...hey shanna it's not weird if i see someone who has a nice rack i sure would comment...lol we close like that we can...

TATERS??? i am rolling...

Scott your such the gentleman i was expecting something more from your ass.....hehehehe

i can't figure out why my profile does that. It only does it sometimes and all my pics are the same size that i have been doing...hmmmm

5/12/2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

bwhwhwhwhwhahhahaha

5/12/2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

i so love the hold the camera out and take a picture of your boobs, uh, i mean shirt move. good times. ;-) hee!

5/12/2006 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally buying that shirt! love it!

5/12/2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

The 80s . . those were the days!

5/12/2006 6:23 PM  
Blogger Shanna said...

well i could've said "ahh!! you poked out my eye!"

5/12/2006 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home