QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Scrappin makes me happy

Well over the weekend I scrapped a page for a dear friend of mine who told me she was the proud grandparent of twins. Her oldest son had fraternal twins in August and she emailed me some pics so I decided I would scrap her a page so she could frame it if she wished. Occasionally I scrap her some pages of my kids. She used to be my daycare provider for Mason ever since he was born but her husband got transferred to Guam. That totally sucked. We still keep in contact on a regular basis and before she left I did her an 8X8 scrapbook of the kids. Here are a few that I scrapped for her as well for her book of the kids.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are the beautiful twins.

Grrrrrrr.......my printer/scanner just went ka-poot....will scan the others at a later date

Tomorrow is hump day and I go to the orthodontist to see if he can once again fix my grill...hopefully he can just straighten them back out with a retainer.

See boys and girls when you lose your retainer in the trash can at mcdonald's because your stupid ass put it on your tray and forgot about it then you must repeat the process to have your grill fixed AGAIN!! Like I said I am hoping a retainer will do. There is this new treatment out where you wear this retainer for 2 weeks , then they mold another for 3 weeks and then the last one for another 2 weeks and BOOM you should be fixed up...so long as he don't tell me he has to lift my whole top jaw again...if he does I will be a grouchy (or as Melana says it grunchy) chick... after that I will have a permanant retainer put in. SURE WILL!! No more dumpster diving in nasty trash for a retainer.

On Friday O'Neil gets his braces off....YAY! Now maybe he will smile like a normal human being from here on out instead of that cheesy half crooked, don't want to show the teeth smile he is always doing.

Oh well nothing new in the world of the Adams Family

Peace out and have a great Hump Day

7 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

folks, that lo is awesome in person (not that its not on the puter, but ya know what i mean).

and those twins are super cute ta boot!

5/02/2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

God I hated having braces. Hope that the retainer works out well for you.

Cheers,

Scott

5/02/2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

WOW . . y'all are both getting 'makeovers'! Nice teeth and everything.

5/02/2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GREAT LO!!!! That is so sweet what you are and have done for her!!

Here's to great teeth and no braces!!

5/03/2006 4:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am in need of a new scanner because my scans are even worse than that. The LO is beautiful, love the big HS flower.
Good luck with the smile.

5/03/2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

I need to start scrappin. My new hobby is putting photos on dvd with music background off the computer. I love to give these as gifts.

5/03/2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

it's humpday?
there'll be no humping around this place.

argh.

you're gross. the poop. the trash. great, i'm just not sure i can HANDLE you.

but i will love you anyway! haahah!

5/03/2006 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home