QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This post brought to you by the letter "P"

So I wanted to play this little game so I email Renee for her to send me a letter. I got the lucky P. Now i could go on and on about the things that are important to me that begin with the letter P.

Since she says 10 I guess I will have to just stick with 10.
(these are in no order, just random)


Pink--
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's girly and fun but most of all because it represents Breast Cancer Awareness. Those of you who know me know how important that is to me. I love you Mom and Aunt Pam.



Patrick--
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well for reasons everyone should know...he is HOT and on my favorite show..Grey's Anatomy

Purses--
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What girl doesn't think this is important huh? I mean a girl has to have a purse for every out fit, right? Or is that just me?

Plastic Surgeon-
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is VERY important. I mean he had to fix the damage that was caused by 2 pregnancies with moose size babies. (I'm 5'2 on a good day and had a 8/12 pound baby and a 9 pound baby)

Paycheck--
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ugh come on now we all know that is important. I *heart* money

Pork and Poultry--
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have to have pork chops and chicken. These 2 meats are how I survive. Chicken more so. Everynight I hear..What's for dinner..Ughh chicken.

Parents--
(such ashame but I don't have a pic of my parents together. My mother runs from the camera and well ...my dad he's just grouchy. We are a dysfunctional family I tell ya) I'll try and get one though.

My parents are very important to me. If it weren't for them I wouldn't be here...duh!! They love me unconditionally even though I was a baaaaadddd spoiled rotten brat. Did I say was I mean I am. hehehe

Pajamas--
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My kids CANNOT go to bed without their pj's on. (Thanks mother for warping my mind even more)

Pedicures--
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can't wear flip flops in the summer when your piggies are jacked up like a football bat.

Photography--
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Capturing the funny and quirky things my kids do while they are growing up . The faces they make are always changing from day to day. It's great having these pictures to look back on and compare.

Did ya play?

Now we take a commercial break and today's programming was brought to you by the letter "P"

If you would like to play please email Renee and she will email you a letter.



16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT entry!!!!!!

5/17/2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Thanks for Playing, Greta! Your list is POSITIVELY awesome. ;^)

5/17/2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Very cool post. Always fun!

Scott

5/17/2006 1:07 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

A girl must have purses lots and lots of purses!!

5/17/2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

love your "p" list esp. patrick....{swoon}. i've got "m" so i will be working on that :)

5/17/2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

I don't want anyone to get in trouble over this, but you forgot Phats :) haha!

Patrick Dempsey is a jackass on grey's anatomy. What'd you think of the finale?

5/17/2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger Shanna said...

is that your mother's day pedi?? lol

LOVE pink!!!

5/17/2006 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list of important "p" things! Love it!

5/17/2006 7:24 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

bwa-hahaha be serious, no matter what, you would have found a way to sneak in Mc Dreamy.......G for Grey's Anamoty, M for Mc Dreamy, P for Patrick, H for hottie.

wWw, check it, got something for you to do.....do a post with the whole damn alpha and Mc Dreamy.

5/17/2006 7:28 PM  
Blogger Carrie Anne said...

Oh girl...love this post...Coach purses and dr. mcdreamy all in one place.

5/17/2006 9:14 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

The pork and poultry were my favourite - who knew meat could be so near and dear to your heart?

5/17/2006 9:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think you should do what Raina suggested, I think that could be interesting!!!!!

5/18/2006 6:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the 'P' list...you'll have to explain how to cook pork chops one day according to the boy they are the worst food on the planet!
Patrick would be on my list too, yummo!

5/18/2006 7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is funny, put so real, lol
I didn't think you could have sticked those juggs out there any further without them poking out my eyes, lol
you are hilarious, thank for this post, I am totally smiling from ear to ear

5/18/2006 9:43 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

patrick...
yum.

:)

5/18/2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

ahh...I love Dr. McDreamy.

I got the letter "g". I don't think I was a great as you!

www.manicmommie.blogspot.com

5/19/2006 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home