QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The verdict is in!!

Well no retainer for my ass. See my luck just isn't like that. If it could be simple that is just not for me. I have to be the complicated one. Starting Monday May 8th at 9am in the morning I will officially be known as "train track" girl. Yes I have to have my braces put back on. Grrrrrrr!! But the good thing is only for a year and I don't have to wear bands and headgear and all that mess again. He can fix them by shaving enamel on my 5 top teeth and the 5 bottom teeth shift the teeth back in place with brackets and call it a year. So Dr. tells me "yeah we will put the clear on top but you have to have metal on bottom. I say "Ugh your not putting clear in my mouth. This chick doesn't do clear" Well of course he wants to know why so I tell him. See the reason I don't like the clear is because it always looks like you got fur growing off your teeth. They stain if you eat to much mustard and spagetti and all those red sauces I just love to eat. So I told him the clear was a NO GO!! Well of course he says "furr growing off your teeth...bwhahahahaha I've never heard it put like that but ok we will do what you want, and so I don't have to go dumpster diving anymore after this treatment he is going to be so kind a put in a permanant retainer. If it's not attached to my body I cannot keep up with it. It's a wonder I haven't left my kids somewhere yet. That's my mom and dad's biggest fear.

Well hope everyone had a humpalicious day

13 Comments:

Blogger Shanna said...

oh, not fun! i had braces then they put in the permanent retainers. i had them taken off almost 2 years ago and my teeth have shifted. the guy put them on too close to my gums so i was getting cavitites under them because I couldn't even get floss through it! also, my teeth are now sensitive because the guy who took them off shaved a whole lot off the back of my teeth! just be careful!

5/03/2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Dude, you have all the luck, don't you?

Ah well, I think braces look cute on chicks.

5/03/2006 6:43 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

braces are hot!!! Can't wait to see that silver smile!!!

5/03/2006 7:42 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Braces eh? That should be good times for you...

Scott

5/03/2006 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had clear braces in HS and you couldn't even tell!! I'd opt that way over metal again anyday! It sucks to have to get braces again though!

5/04/2006 5:34 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Hey, Gwen Stefani made metal braces cool again!!

5/04/2006 6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knowing you, you'll make braces so hot everyone will want them!!!!

5/04/2006 6:16 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Awwww, bummer dude. I need to get them put back on the bottom to fix the damage that my wisdom teeth coming in caused. :(

5/04/2006 9:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are taking all this waaaayyyy better than I would! I hated my braces the first time I had them for 5 years!!

5/04/2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

folks, don't let anything fool ya, that crazy girl greta is excited that she's getting braces again. can you believe that??? i told her its allllll her, i'll keep my farked up looking "grill".

5/04/2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

oh man I loved my braces SURE DID...but i really would have rathered a retainer but not really sad I have to get them again. I think because I had such a great expierence the first go around with them that's why I would keep them on forever if they would let me

5/04/2006 12:18 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Hey Greta nice to meet you. I have a HUGE kit of MAC and I can't get enough of it either. I love being an artist. I just had my braces off 2 years ago and I've had retainers since. I still need to wear them until September - hopefully then I'll get the go-ahead to keep them off, I hate them!! A year goes by quick I find...hopefully the same for you. :)

5/04/2006 2:37 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

bwahahaha. head gear. see, that makes me feel better!

sorry great! i still love you though

5/04/2006 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home