QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, May 22, 2006

weekend recap

Saturday night we went to a friend of mine's 30th birthday party...it was a blast it was just ashame i went off and forgot my camera (gasp!! can you believe it? me either)it was disappointing to because i would have had some great pictures.

we were in the country so everyone had brought their 4 wheelers and was tearing it up. one of the guys wives decided she was jealous so she cranked up the john deere lawn mower and was out there with everyone on the 4 wheelers...we rolled.

then some dude had a pimped out little truck with a dance floor on the back and a stripper pole in the middle...yes you read right a stripper pole. ugh that was hysterical watching a bunch of drunk girls flinging around on this stripper pole.

some big fat guy who i don't know was wearing a shirt that said "I beat anorexia" that was picture worthy also but hey no camera.

and last but not least from saturday night we went dusting..yes that's right dusting..in the jeep. we couldn't call it mudding cause god knows that would never happen so we got out there like a bunch of rednecks with everyone on the 4 wheelers and was acting a fool in the jeep tearing up the ground...it was a blast. now if i can talk oneil into taking me mud riding that would be the bomb but that would and will never happen. RAT BASTARD!!

sunday we went to breakfast and took the kids to the local fair to ride some rides..that was a blast and this time i didn't forget the camera.
What the hell is up with those fair people that operate the rides? gosh they are terrible looking? Why? why must you be that nasty? I just don't get it..soap and water is cheap.

So here are a few pics I got:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mason and I riding the dragon ride
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mason and Melana riding Choctaw and Cherokee
(that was the horses names) with daddy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
another shot
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Motorcycle Mason...he obviously thought he was riding a crotch rocket!
Melana was on it but it was to bumpy and she started screaming and wanted off.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This one they were driving an old Mustang
That's for you Sharon!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mason on the swing...it goes out the faster it goes...he loved it and i was shocked I thought for sure he would want off but he didn't he actually wanted to ride it again.

Hope everyone had a great weekend we sure did!!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that sounds like you had fun!!!

5/22/2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Your kids are gutsier than I am - I hate almost all rides. I like rides that closely resemble park benches.

5/22/2006 8:11 PM  
Blogger Shanna said...

umm...i was gonna comment but i'm kind of distracted by your header at the moment!! good God woman!! i so need the name of your surgeon!

5/22/2006 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't like the HOT "Carnies"??!! I know what you mean about them though! I think they just travel from fair to fair.... the truck with the stripper pole sounds amusing!

5/23/2006 6:42 AM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

Nice new header there!

I never ride carnival rides, I just can't get past how freaky the workers are! (Carnies)

We also spent the weekend out in the country at a wild party, only I remembered my camera! I'll post some pics soon, maybe as soon as I remember to bring that damn cable with me!

Happy Tuesday..thanks for stopping by my blog!

5/23/2006 6:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg...I feel like you live in another world compared to me, 4 wheelers, dusting??? all new to me and don't completely understand the appeal just yet, might need more info.
A truck with a stripper pole? I thought that was just in movies?!?! lol
Mason in the crotch rocket pose is too cute!

5/23/2006 7:25 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

You should have asked the Carnies to do some math. That is always a treat.

Scott

5/23/2006 7:29 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Sounds like a fun weekend.
I hear ya about those people that operate the rides! What's up with that?

5/23/2006 7:57 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

did you figure out that new banner all by yourself? if so girl, i'm proud of ya.

and great minds think alike...i've been thinking of changing mine...maybe i'll do it today since i'm home.

5/23/2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

helloooooooooooo boobies! those are nice great the great.

ok - on to your post. ok. next time you have events like that and don't take pictures, just don't tell us about it. you've let us all down greta. that stripper pole and ex-anorexic were MUST SEES and you blew it!

i hope you're happy with yourself

5/23/2006 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a banner, you are TO MUCH greta. Sounds like you had a blast this weekend!

5/23/2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

I believe nastiness is a requirement to be employed by the fair grounds.
Wish we could see 4-wheeling photos:( BUT love the other shots from the weekend.

5/23/2006 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home