QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Birthday Present from E

This is what I received from Elizabeth on Saturday. I was sooooo excited to get it. This is something I will treasure forever. It's the things that are made for me that mean the most and I will be forever greatful that she took the time to do this for me.

Thank you so much!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My card
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Cover
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The story of us and how we became friends.
You can read more here
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cat's Meow in New Orleans
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pat O's in New Orleans
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Party Hearty
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our most favorite show that we just CANNOT wait to come back on
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
we are the funniest with our "self portraits"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Scrap Happy...the pic on the right side at the bottom is the day before my surgery. We didn't know how I was going to be so we thought we would squeeze in some scrap time just in case I felt horrible (which I didn't) scrapping the same week. Day after as a matter of fact.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We are game junkies as well

I just love it, love it, love it!!

Also, I would like to thank Laura for the birthday card in the mail. That was very sweet and thoughful.

This weekend I managed to do some sewing for a friend's baby shower on Saturday. I sewed Saturday morning. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.
I belted out 3 hooded towels and 4 burp cloths.

I forgot to take a picture of the burp cloths but for you viewing pleasure I did manage to take some of the towels. I am thinking about selling them in my etsy shop.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Full view of the towel.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Close up of the back.

I did 3 of them. I do them different ways. Sometimes I put ribbon on them, sometimes i will use printed towels and sometimes I just sew cute things on them. Just depends on how I feel.

After the shower was over Elizabeth and I were itching to take our "self portrait" like we do everywhere we go together. You now there was 50 people standing around that could have taken our pic but know we were holding the massive rebel up trying to do it ourselves and this is what we got. hehehehehe

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I guess we should have zoomed out but hey we liked it!!

Happy Monday!!

13 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

so glad you liked it girl. made every second worth it.

and i personally like that picture that we took of ourselves.

smooches

6/19/2006 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend. Those towels are cool! i have no talent with that sort of thing! LOL!

6/19/2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

WOW! What a great friend.

6/20/2006 6:27 AM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

You are so talented! I wish I could sew, I can smock, but I don't make the dresses that I smock! Great present, what a great friend you have!

6/20/2006 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is awesome, what a great gift!!!

6/20/2006 8:43 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

That is some serious zoom. Dig the eye make up.

Scott

6/20/2006 8:45 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

killer orange eyeshadow!!! Elizabeth gave you a fab gift...you girls rock!

6/20/2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love the pic, the zoom is perfect!

6/20/2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Holy canoli, that book is to die for. You are one lucky best friend girl! Woo hoo! Yay for great presents!! :)

6/20/2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger Phats said...

haha yes I love this song!

I play your little game on your sidebar all the time.

You have awesome friends, great gifts

6/20/2006 4:41 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

i wudda never taken you for a seamstress miss milf!
bwahahaha!

rawk the eyeshadow!

6/20/2006 8:49 PM  
Blogger flounder said...

I missed your birthday.

I suck.

I sorry.

I hope it was great.

I think that it was.

6/21/2006 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That album is awesome...Elizabeth is such a great friend!!!! Wow, that is so sweet, a real treasure!

6/21/2006 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home