QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Chicago ...here we come

So Elizabeth and I are going to CHA!! Woo Hoo.... For all you none scrappers it's basically a scrapbook convention to preview new products that will be coming out..ok enough of that...

It all started with a message from Wendi sending me a message through MySpace saying "Dude!...Chicago...make it happen". So I email her back to ask her some specifics and when and yada yada yada...well i email Elizabeth thinking yeah right it's a nice dream but I know we won't be able to go..so anyway we email back and forth and now the wheels are turning...O'Neil has been telling me I need a girls weekend so I thought hell why not. Start searching airline and hotels and I email Simone to ask where the best hotels are to stay because we were coming and she said we could stay with her in her apartment and she is close to downtown and blah blah blah...so I am so stoked right now...in a matter of 2 hours literally we went from everyday life to going to Chicago...i am such a spontaneous person so this is right up my alley.....well ladies and gents.....us southern girls are fixing to tear up the windy city and we can't wait. Elizabeth and I finally get to meet Jamie and Wendi and Simone and maybe I will get to meet Jana and all the rest of the bloggers that will be there. Stoked I tell ya...Stoked....

Then I get a phone call after all this from Elizabeth telling me I needed to check out Simone's latest post so I do and this is what it says:

A group (blog girls) your involved with, dear Aquarius, may want to discuss planning a trip of somekind, maybe a convention (CHA). The drive to expand your horizons is very strong today and therefore trips like this, or other opportunities to learn and grow, can be especially appealing. Give it some thought!

How freaking cool is that??

That is so freaking awesome I can't even stand myself...I so need this....

Who else is going?

14 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

girl i cannot wait.

CANNOT WAIT I TELL YA!!!

to think, i woke up this mornin' and this wasn't even a thought and now i get to sit and think about chicago and all the fab-boo girls we're going to meet.

eeeeeek!

6/28/2006 5:07 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

OHMIGOSH!!! TOO COOL! I cannot wait to meet you & Elizabeth. We need to exchange digits so we can get in touch w/one another in Chicago. Congrats on going!!!

6/28/2006 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool beans! y'all have a good time!!!

6/28/2006 8:02 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

WOOHOO!! chicago is a fun place, I got there often. Make sure you get some great chicago pizza!!

And honk your horn a ton!

6/28/2006 8:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So I guess coming to NY in August is out then?

Have fun girls.

6/28/2006 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very excited for you, I hope you and elizabeth have a lot of fun, it will be a great time, I am sure.

6/29/2006 4:45 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Hmmmm I guess my invite to the Scrapbooking convention got lost in the mail. Hahahaa..

Scott

6/29/2006 6:48 AM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

Ya'll have fun up there in the windy city. Buy lots of cool scrappin stuff so I can come to Biloxi and use it! LOL!!!!

6/29/2006 7:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the city is making preparations now...increased police presence, elaborate clean-up crew...lol

Can't wait!!

6/29/2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeah girl! Hells yeah! Chicago will be way fun!!! :)

6/29/2006 9:13 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

simone,

girl, i hope they increase the police presence. ya'll know how much of a holster sniffer i am {wink wink}

oh, and the clean up crew will be needed too! i've been known to throw up in public on a few (yes, i said few) drunken occasions...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

(i do not, however, plan on getting that drunk in chicago).

6/29/2006 11:25 AM  
Blogger flounder said...

Only if we can go to Wrigley Field.

6/29/2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

j.e.a.l.o.u.s.
:(

you all are gonna have the best time! :)

6/30/2006 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
Pda Parade of diamonds saddle pda magazines subscription Jeep tj buildups Cisco anwers Borsh tankless water heaters Hp ipaq pocket pc h1945 pda Ftp server software with web admin Tv guides pda Adult poker game big black cocks in pants http://www.pda-6.info degree education english online

10/07/2006 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home