QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Fact # 1 about me.....

I am not one for smelly poop...especially when it comes to babies. You see when I gave birth to Mason my mother always wondered what in the world I was going to do when he pooped. My stomach CANNOT handle the looks or smell of babies poop. Even now. It was truly a challenge for me. I would make O'Neil change his diaper when he pooped as often as humanly possible. Then the dreaded day came when he had severe diarreah (cha cha cha) and I was ALONE. Yes alone. OMG what was I to do? I called O'Neil at work crying please come home I cannot do this as I was gagging and eyes tearing up and damn near just about to throw up on him. He was taking Augementin at the time and it was just running right through him. I was hysterical. So I decided that I would get out the painter's mask that I had from when I was 9 months pregnant painting his room ,because O'Neil wasn't moving fast enough for my likings, and put on my latex gloves to tackle this job. I am woman I can do this...or so I thought...OMG I drew the line when it was up to his freaking chest in shit and screaming and I was crying and gagging. This had been going on for quite a few hours at this point and I was on the breaking point.

As Mason got older he then started mocking me and thought it was funny that I would gag. I would gag he would gag amking fun of me...yeah he was about 7 months old or so....smarty pants.

Elizabeth on an occasion or two would have to rescue me as well when she would come over and he would poppie.

So my friends with all that being said...i leave you with this. Because it's not only daddy's it's fruitcake mom's like me as well....

Anyone interested in being in the shit gagging gang with me lemme know...i'll make us up some do rags and we face mask and we can be a bad ass gang...bwhahahaha!!

This is soooooooo me...ENJOY!!

Get this video and more at MySpace.com

13 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

ya'll have no idea how bad this is!!!

BWAHAHAHHAAAA!! and yes, i've had to change both mason and melana numerous times b/c she couldn't get through it.

like i told greta, i thought she was the only freak about this but look there's a whole slew of freaks out there that she can start a club with...."the shit gaggin' gang".

oh and who's the best sista? who's the friggin' best????

luv u!

6/09/2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

I could so be part of that gang with you. The first "nasty runny" poop that Alli had I did throw up and her daddy had to complete the job. I can handle a lot, but poop and throw up are not 2 of them!

Have a great weekend.

6/09/2006 2:11 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

That video is so funny! I never really had that problem, except when I was pregnant with Emma and changing Anna's diapers!

6/09/2006 2:20 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

I don't have kids of my own . . .
but I have gagged a few times when changing the babies I've babysat for!
so gross....

6/09/2006 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Picture this, my hubby at work, me home, preggo with #3 and 2 toddlers, toddler #2 craps his pants, only he can't do it like normal children, he is stuck in his sister's paly graocery cart and it's leaking out, up his back, everywhere, he's then STUCK and smelly up the place, I can't get him out of there, I'm making it worse. I start gagging, he starts crying, I start crying, I call Dan, I go throw up, Dan comes home, unsticks toddler #2, cleans him up and the toy grocery cart and goes back to work...me, I cried some more and took the gorcery cart and put it in the garbage. i wasn't always like that but that time was just horrid. Can I just be an honorary member???

6/09/2006 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ignore all of my typos......good god

6/09/2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger Shanna said...

i have tears i'm laughing so hard!

i got over the gaggin real quick before i even got married. i worked on the children's floor of the hospital and change many diapers. my relex ended when I had projectile poop all over me.

6/09/2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger Di said...

LMFAO, girl that was too freaking funny, and imaging you, with your hawtness, gagging it up, lol.

I only got grossed out when he puked, that's the thing I can't handle, even to this day, I get all grossed out. But, it was always just me. The shit thing I think I was used to because I have had dogs all my life, and ya gotta clean up that crap....literally, haha. But the puke.....

6/10/2006 4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just too funny - I sent that to some friends and my mom (who was just like you). Let's say that she is one grandma who doesn't do poopy diapers. Never bothered me, luckily. Only problem was every time the kids got sick, within a week I had it too! Glad those days are behind me.

6/10/2006 6:24 AM  
Blogger Phats said...

Kids under the age of 5 scare the hell out of me. I wouldn't want to change a diaper either haha :) Glad you made it thru though

6/10/2006 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greata, girl you are crazy I can believe what I just saw, lol

6/12/2006 5:51 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

I fear the day when I have to start changing diapers. I have actually never in my life changed a diaper. Guess I have not been around that many babies, although they all love me.

Scott

6/12/2006 6:33 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

dear god you are so hilarious!!! :)

6/12/2006 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home