QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Goodbye Flat Mike

(He's really Flat Stanley but Ryan changed his name)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Peek-a-boo I see you

Dear Flat Mike,

Oh how you have been so much fun to take around and act silly with. You never once back talked (which i like) and you were always willing to go where I wanted to go. You never complained about going to the M-A-C counter and helping me pick out colors. As if I needed more. (44 shadows to date) You have been so much fun and I sure enjoyed your short time with me. I know we received some silly and strange looks from some of the people here but they soon got over it as we gave them dirty looks right back.

Here are some of the pics for your viewing pleasure.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On our way to work bright and early in the am

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
at lunch we went and took a ride down the beach and got our feet wet and played in the sand but not before we went to the.....drum roll please.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
yep you guessed it...the M-A-C counter.

Then we stopped and he took a gander at all the shrimp boats in the harbor and so we posed for a fresh pic on this sign
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We visited the hurricane Katrina memorial and some of the homes on the beach that were destroyed as a result of that hefer.

All in all I'd say we had a great time. We also did other things but we did way to much to post all here. Hope to see you soon buddy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bye -Bye

Okay so all of you don't think I have flipped my lid. Flat Stanley is a school project to help kids with geography and learning about other places. I was fortunate enough to be able to host him for a short week for V's little one. Ryan I hope you enjoy!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Just this Girl said...

did the kids play with him at all???
sounds made up
looks like you enjoyed it!
bye flat stanley!

6/13/2006 12:43 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

girl, you've given flat mike more lovin' then you give oneil....lol.

6/13/2006 5:50 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Looks like Flat Mike had a good ol' time. He's been to the beach and I haven't yet. :^(

6/13/2006 6:26 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

That's so funny!

6/13/2006 8:10 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

You are seriously too funny. :) That's aweosme. and I could LIVE at the MAC counter. LIVE there. I looooove it.

6/13/2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

That is awesome!!

Scott

6/13/2006 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping it lets me comment this time!!!

Thank you SOOO much for doing this! Did you ever take a pic of you and Sharon holding hands with mike skipping and singing into the sunset??

6/13/2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Bye bye Flat Mike :)
I must come over and get me some fresh shrimp. They usually sit down at the gas stations but I haven't seen anyone yet.

6/13/2006 1:11 PM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

Later Flat Mike! Sounds like ya'll had a blast!

6/14/2006 8:08 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

sounds like flat mike got around! :)
great pics!

6/14/2006 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home