QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Out with the old in with the New

Well I must say that I am going to sell my quickcutz that has never been used along with the mini typist font that I have to go with it. Why you ask? Well, because I don't use it like I thought I would. I just had to have it and it's still sitting in the box. I am going to replace it with the Cricut. This thing is awesome and this my friends, I will use. You can change the size of your fonts to fit your needs. Oh I am in love. Can't wait to get my grubby hands on it!

EDITED TO ADD:

O'Neil just sent me the link to show me he bought this for my birfday.....YIPPEEEE!!! I am so excited I can't wait. He's so good to me...

Get you some of this bad boy...boooooya!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun with your new toy, it looks awesome!!!

6/14/2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Woo-hoo!! Happy Birthday!

6/14/2006 10:45 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

yippeee!
I saw that on QVC (yes, I'm lame...I sometimes watch QVC) and it looks cool!
you lucky girl!

6/14/2006 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! And its all your fault that I need one of these now! That is so sweet that o'Neil bought it for your birthday tomorrow!!

6/14/2006 12:04 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

K... what exactly is that?

Scott

6/14/2006 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAHHHH MAN!!!! You spoiled rotten brat! I saw this at Michael's today, walked right by it, then literally backed up and drooled on it. YOU LUCKY LUCKY GIRL!!!!!!!

6/14/2006 12:40 PM  
Blogger Shanna said...

im with scott...wth? i'm assuming it has something to do with scrapbooking??

6/14/2006 1:51 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

WOOHOO happy birthday early!! I hope you have an awesome birthday!

That thing looks nutty, I'd be scared. I must be out of the technology loop

6/14/2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

I'm driving to Biloxi to scrap with you! (or rather, to use your toy!) I've been drooling over one of those for months....it's on my wish list...

6/14/2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Wow. That is some birthday present!!!!! Can't wait to see your creations!

6/14/2006 2:35 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

i cannot wait to come over with my stack of cardstock to try out this thing...did v mention that it was at michael's?????

6/14/2006 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home