QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thank you everyone!!

I just would like to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday. You gals and dudes rock. Thanks to everyone who left me some pea love. That was fantastic and all the tags are simply wonderful and I can't wait to get them and feel them up and caress then and hold them....bwhahahahah!!

I woke up to this on my front door from the awesome Veronica...thank you again girl..love it!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My card...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My altered wooden G...isn't that great and it's my favorite colors!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Frame with my babies in it... Mason's

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sassy Frass Princess Melana's

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My best buddie in the whole wide world...the fabulous Elizabeth and I.....

Again V thank you so much that was very sweet and thoughtful of you!!

Okay so.... wondering what I did for my birfday? Well let me just tell ya!

I WENT SHOPPING!!

I know that is quite shocking to y'all but hey somebody has to do it....right??

mm-kay...for starters I got up at the ass crack of dawn to get my kids off to daycare and the momster and I were headed to Mobile to take the beloved Honda in to have the XM Satellite radio stuff installed. Appointment for 8:30 am and it's an hour drive away. Okay so I get there, the chick says it's going to take 5 hours....so she tells me that they have a guy who will drive us anywhere in Mobile and drop us off and when we are ready we call and he'll be right there to get us.

Okay not so bad....wrong....6 hours later we are still at the mall and sista here is broke as a joke..no shit when i say broke..i couldn't even scrounge up 50 cents for a coke..so I call the chick says weellll it's going to be a little longer because we had to take your whole car apart in the inside from the front all the way to the trunk....WHAT?? okay so now I am a little frustrated. I knew it was detailed and a tedious process but to take the whole freaking inside apart...okay so...we walk around a little more and then the guy was there to pick us up at 2:30...great just a little longer we can go home....so I thought...WRONG!! sit at the dealership for another 3 hours...yes I was pissed....what should have taken 5 hours took 9 hours....I was sure doing some huffin and puffin in that place. So yep that was my exciting birthday.

I did however enjoy the radio on the way home...I was seriously jammin to some 80's music....

Thanks again for the wishes and you can check out all my cool tags everyone made here.

13 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

glad you had a great bday sista!

can't wait to jam in the car to some 80's music with ya :)

talk to ya in the a.m.

6/15/2006 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday from me too... the sounds of 80's music... oh yeah baby! that's the good stuff!!!

6/16/2006 5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked your goodies! I'm also glad that FINALLY you got your XM!!!! You sounded so tired!!!

6/16/2006 5:21 AM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

I am sooo jealous of your XM radio. Hopefully I will have that luxury in the new car that I need to buy but don't want to do! LOL....

Thanks for the love regarding my friend and for the help with C. Who knew that could happen? Weird crazy human body! LOL

Glad you had a great birthday!

Have a great weekend girlie!

6/16/2006 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heppy Birthday again!!!

Sounds like it was a great day.... see I comment too! LOL

Smiles,
Wendy

6/16/2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

That sounds like a great birthday. Anything with shopping involved has to be good, right?

6/16/2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

So you tell us that you went shopping all day then don't tell us what you got. That is just not right.

Happy belated birthday!

Scott

6/16/2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger Phats said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday!

80's music really rocks! :)

6/16/2006 1:11 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Happy Late Birthday!!

It sucks that it took forever to install your radio, but 80's music is WELL worth the wait!! :)

6/16/2006 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday. Thanks for posting over on the ole' blogger of mine. It's exciting to finally find someone that share's the same birthday. All my life, never found anyone until now. Hope you had a kick ass day and bought lot's of goodies.

6/16/2006 4:29 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Sorry the whole dang radio thing took so long but it'll be SOOOOOOO worth it! Yay for you for crankin' up the 80s tunes first!!! Atta girl!

6/17/2006 9:05 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

hells yeah girl, i'm so glad your birfday went awesome! so glad you got so much scrappy love! we heart you, that's for sure!!!! :)

6/19/2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mama!!

You look hot!!

Fo'Shizzle

6/19/2006 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home