QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Welcome Flat "Mike"

I received Flat Mike in the mail on Saturday from V. He is a project that Ryan has to do for school. He is a cute little fella sent here to visit us for a week. He's actually a flat Stanley but his name was changed. So far Mike has been to work with me (which I don't have a pic of yet) he has been in my car and around the town. Will have to get more pics. I keep forgeting the dog gone camera.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last weekend we went to a housewarming party for some friends of our's that Oneil use to work with at the sheriff's dept. I made a card and put a Home Depot gift card in it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I made a pocket in the inside for the card to fit in.

Here is O'Neil and I sipping a few beers at the get together.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and this is our best buddy Walter and I. We never have any pics of the 2 of us so I thought this the perfect opportunity to get one. See usually when we are all together it's partying and well...drunk greta forgets to take the camera or if I do I forget to bring it out until I am smashed and then the pics all come out blurry and off centered and crazy so here we are sober (for now) hehehehe


Saturday mom and I went furniture shopping and found her living room and dining room set. I sure wish I had a pic of it. I'll have to remember the camera when we go back to show you. It is so fine...love it!
That night we put the kids to bed early and was planning on having a productive scrap night....uggghhh nope didn't happen. I got one page done and it wasn't even a big page. It was one for the mini album I have done for a dear friend of mine who is in Guam. I just didn't have the mojo kickin and I don't know why.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A is for attitude. (Boy does she have it)

Sunday we did nothing but eat and nap. I cooked a delicious cajun turkey breast and the kids played in their mini pool. All in all it was a lzy lazy weekend which I really needed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's about all for now. I have a headache the size of Texas and I must go lay down before i barf.

xoxoxox

16 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

cute card! love the pic of you and walter but was hoping you would have some pictures of all the brew-ha-ha that happened there. oh well.

6/05/2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Cute pictures from the party. You and O'Neil make a cute couple. I'm amazed at how young you look; in the one with Walter, you could be 14!

6/05/2006 7:56 PM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

Ok, so the reason you had no mojo for scrapping is because I had it all....I was on a roll last night. I haven't had time in like a month or so and last night I did 8 yes, 8 pages! Ok, I was off yesterday and did a lot then too...I was proud of me though!

6/06/2006 6:11 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

The kids are cutie pies. I wish I was more creative like you.

6/06/2006 7:40 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Very nice pictures... you look great. Hope that you are feeling great too.

Scott

6/06/2006 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried twice to leave ya a comment yesterday! GRRRR!!! LOL!! I'm glad Mike made it there safely! I can't wait to see where he goes and what he does! You do look so freakin' young in those pics!!!! HOTTIE!!!

6/06/2006 9:04 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

your kiddos are so cute in their pool! :)

6/06/2006 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys look so cute, love the photos and the cute card

6/06/2006 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics girl!!! Looks like a fun time was had by all! Great LO!

6/06/2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger Phats said...

OOO!!! Can I swim the pool too?!

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend, and nice pics :0)

my blog is here http://www.phatsdawg.blogspot.com/

assuming that's what you meant by your comment I am a dork sometimes and get these things wrong

6/06/2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Reminder: The Hills Wed night.

LOL!

6/06/2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger mikster said...

The title of this post almost scared me.

6/06/2006 2:25 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

bwa-hahahaha
ok, been busy packing so i've been 'away' from my computer for a while.

popped in tonight though and WHOA, check out your banner!!! that's a whole lotta Greta!!

6/06/2006 7:24 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Greta - here is one last reminder you asked for: The Hills tonight. I'm sure they will show last weeks before this weeks so you can catch up.

6/07/2006 7:57 AM  
Blogger Phats said...

Don't worry I am an idiot too :) haha (I hope you realize what i am talking about)

6/07/2006 8:55 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

6/09/2006 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home