QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Another card completed!!

These birthday's are killing me. It seems everyday I pick them up from school and there is a birthday invitation in their cubby. I feel that I have to take them to the parties for 2 reasons. 1.) My mom didn't take me to party's for my classmates and I am such a social butterfly I always wanted to go. 2.) Birthday's are very important to me. I mean think about it..that was the day you and I and these kids were brought int his world. (speaking of brought in this world if my kids continue with the uglyness that is going on today I am going to "take them out"....just kidding... oh jeezzz it's true I am becoming my mother: flashback to the laste 80's early 90's... "Greta dammit I brought you in this world I can take you out!!" Of course I thought that was hysterical and that would piss the ole momster off even worse.

Anyway back to my reasons...I just think that it's that child's day to shine and we should all celebrate it if invited.

Yesterday was my niece Brailey's (and she is just like me that is scary) party. I sure wish I had pics for ya but I don't so we'll move on and I will show you the card I threw together for her in about 15 minutes. Took me longer than that to think about what I wanted to do. I hate when that happens.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Same colors as yesterday's card for Kaleigh. I just hate wasting paper but I also hate having chopped up paper laying everywhere also. I think that bugs me more. In my house it get's thrown to the side and then forgotten about.

Happy Saturday peeps...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the card is adorable... hey! did you ever get your Cricut?

7/08/2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger JB said...

That's a way cute card! I've been making cards today too! I might post em on 2ps, not sure though!

7/08/2006 11:40 PM  
Blogger JB said...

I read down...did you get your cricut??? Why do people have to ruin it???

7/08/2006 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home