QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

My patience is wearing thin

okay so everyone knows what a fabulous car I am getting, if you don't you can go here to see, anywho so I talked to my fabulous saleman today who delivers me some not so good news by telling me "I don't think it will be in this week" UGGGHHH not what I wanted to hear. First and foremost the freaking car is in birmingham, AL on a lot just sitting there looking all pretty and lonely just waiting for some smelly truck driver to come and pick it up. It's been there since last week. Grrrrrrr!!!! See this is how I see it and how my luck runs. Okay so it comes from Japan right well it was prolly the first car to get in the lot in AL and now be the last car to leave. Why I ask, why does this always happen to me?? I hate having to order cars but I guess that's the price you have to pay to ride a hybrid.

For all my Alabama readers especially if you want a Honda (which I love) go see Jay at Treadwell Honda in Mobile. He's the best and will give ya ass a great deal. Promise!! Tell him I sent ya.....the pain in the ass call you everyday, twice a day girl for the freaking hybrid!! :)~

*Muah*

9 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

What an A-hole. You should have punched him right in the kissa. :)

5/18/2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I hate not being able to bring home new treasures right away.

5/18/2006 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that car is HOT, hopefully you get your car soon, salespeople can be a pain sometimes.

5/19/2006 2:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Damn girl, if I lived near you I'd suggest a little road trip to the car lot! I'd LOVE to watch you in action....them little ones is FIESTY!!!!

5/19/2006 6:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am completely impatient so I would probably be throwing a temper tantrum! :(

5/19/2006 8:32 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

5/19/2006 9:16 AM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

I'm not far from B'ham...want me to go pick it up for you?

5/19/2006 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know...it would only take me a couple of hours to go down there and get it for you! LOL

Hope you get it soon! LOL

5/20/2006 5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be feeling the same way, girl!! I hope it comes soon!

5/20/2006 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home